Old Sidewalk usernames

Mine was pigdog237 but I wish I was ExtremeRob or Yella…

1 Like

I was jurwell101, not sure that really needed explaining.

Anyone know what happened to Billydickfingers, Mofugga (Winstanley?), Grosa, joshhammond and that ilk? It feels like so long since I’ve contributed to this forum I’ve lost track of everyone’s names.

BDF hasn’t posted for ages, don’t think he lurks much either. I’m Mofuggastanley

2 Likes

What happened to RattrayIsGod, Old_School_Anti_Hero, Slasher, Tro and Breakbeat79?

I don’t know how anyone is expected to find this forum, we have no incoming links from anywhere other than sidewalkforum.com, and that didn’t have any links from anywhere either. Apart from maybe Reddit.

I think key is to let people know it exists

I think Dickfingers has been absorbed with making guitars and being a dad! I’ll let him know about the nü forum…

So post it on MAS, Slap? Get a shout out in one of the free mags?

Toilet cubicle doors.

1 Like

Social Networks?

Could we rustle up some propaganda for sharing? Insta Stories etc.

I’m happy to post something on MAS.

You a regular on MAS? It’d be great if you could share the URL.

Although I imagine what you’d be doing is like wandering into Slam and screaming whether anyone wants to come shop at Palomino.

2 Likes

The forum defiantly needs some controversy to help it get noticed and talked about.

2 Likes

PLANK DICK

Something like this would be amazing to use for the forum logo, are you offering?

Go for it.

3 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

Haha, yup, it could seem a bit like that… although I hope more people shop in Slam than visit MAS ;).

I’ve posted in the ‘Whatever Happened to…’ section as I know there were a few members that (at least lurked) in both forums.

If I plop the link to my post on MAS here it’ll help balance things out. Probably.

Cheers.

1 Like

I was thinking along the lines of ‘flyers’ that can be shared via social networks etc. I have a few non n26 skateboard ‘friends’ on Insta that might be keen to come have a nose around.