Parenting/Discipline

Haha. They have jazzy patterns – I rate it!

We use them. Easy to use. Wash a load every 2-3 days. Not much more effort then disposables

1 Like

We’re about 50/50 with reusable / disposables, but the reusable we have are pretty old and I think the new ones are a lot better (they leak a bit and they’re hella warm).

Yeh we have a mix of bambino mio which at the moment we really rate. And some cheap covers and inserts from China. We have built up a collection over time so it wasn’t a massive outlay. We are on our 2nd baby so we went through the trial and error with number 1 using them.

We only use a disposable at night because I’m not getting up to change a nappy during the night

1 Like

I have to change baby’s at minimum once in the night otherwise it leaks and she’s soaked in the morning. She tanks milk tho

You’ll be wishing your child was still in a nappy when potty training starts.

laying in bed with my boy last night settling him down as he had a bad cough, he drops off, has coughing episode, voms all over me. sweet.

My 19 month old son has figured out his brother’s scooter.
I’ve noticed he’s goofy footed.
Chip off the old block, apart from the scooting bit.

1 Like

Yo who was talking about using CBD oil on here? Interested in sources/types/blah. PM a brother please

There are a few people that me or the Mrs speak with briefly in the school playground where our son goes.
One lady is a very loud Aussie who has the most annoying and energetic boy a couple of years younger than ours.
They’ve been over before for a BBQ but I hated it.
She’s too loud, her husband is a bit of a nob and their son is just a cunt that encourages Mrs loud to get louder shouting after him.
Today she tried pinning me down to arranging time for them to come over again and I just refuse to take the conversation anywhere instead suggesting they discuss it with my Mrs.
Not interested and so long as I know when this is going to happen, I shall make my excuses to be somewhere else.

Check out the Parade online skate shop