Parenting/Discipline

Nah nah.

We’ve been doing our usual thing every morning and watching a few Hey Duggee episodes. I’ve noticed that on iPlayer they’ve deleted pretty much all of season one, but there are newer episodes under season 3 now!

1 Like

They have a gameshow badge that references loads of UK quizzes apart from Pointless. I wonder if they did that on purpose because I was waiting for it and it never came.

I’ve been rinsing the new ones. So good to get some fresh Duggee.

Love the new one where it shows Dugee’s old musical phases.

Bit early for your kid, but for 4-10 YOs, Art Ninja is a good shout. Loads of home-made art projects to keep the kids entertained - the presenter is a skater who’s pretty good in real life and they always shoehorn skating into it.

Pocoyo
Up there with the quality of Dug

Cut one of my kids hair, looks ridiculous but he loves it. Shaved sides and about an inch on top, like a wide spiky mohawk
Edit: Just looking at him, he looks well EDL rally.

3 Likes

These are pretty cool, these are from Estonia

1 Like

Anybody here tried a cork board? Habitat do them but I don’t really see any others. Can you buy sticky-back cork?

One of my crew has, will see if he will post conclusion (iirc it was ok, nice on the fingers but a touch slippery as it got older)

@buildafire
’ the habitat corky was amazing. super grippy for years. can crumble a bit if you are caught in the rain. i reckon i got 7 years of the cruiser before it started getting slippy. highly recommended’

1 Like

Little corky edit

Hosted using Digital Ocean