Pointless Topics

My house is next to a junction and this is 95% of the cars that come into my estate.

Another one I see constantly is people driving virtually on the wrong side of the road to get to the right hand lane of a roundabout.

Had a few hairy near head ons at one particular roundabout in Chepstow where this happens all the fucking time.

Probably trying to get an Initial D style inertia drift going!

1 Like

Some old dear did that to me this morning, looked like she was just drifting slowly onto the pavement, then suddenly wham, full lock, and indicated after the fact.

Absolute dickhead

2 Likes

I went on a speed awareness course where they argued that if you actually drive at 65mph instead of speeding you actually get there faster and use less fuel. I tried it for a month and they were totally right.

3 Likes

Thats it. Im doing 65 mph everywhere

4 Likes

This one absolutely baffles me. The amount of times I follow someone doing 40 on a nice wide national speed limit road, then it goes down to 30 as we go through a town, and they maintain 40 and speed off into the distance.

7 Likes

@Bish Were you about London today? I spotted a guy today putting together a crisp and pasta sandwich.

6 Likes

Sounds a legend right there haha

3 Likes

I much prefer driving behind someone going too slow than being in front of someone driving too fast.

2 Likes

I’m both of these people, depending on my mood, or what music’s playing.

2 Likes

French filter house music, I’m probably trying to nudge past the car in front. Al Green greatest hits with the caravan hooked on the back and I’m the brian cant stopping everyone getting to Scarborough.

7 Likes

Many years ago my glove box used to contain an emergency Billie Holiday cassette for that very reason. I used to pop it in every time I encountered traffic delays caused by the influx of tourists in the summer . Worked a treat.

In the US it would be a gun

4 Likes

I’m an up your arse get the fuck over kinda ting. Spend a lot of time driving on motorways.

I got that cruise control thing that keeps you a safe distance from car in front it’s a game changer. I used to drive like that as well, proper riding bumpers and way too aggressive. Chill out brother

7 Likes

Gonna do a collab with a friend. She’s gonna print some stuff I drew on tote bags and we’re both gonna sell them through our Instagram accounts, her website and quite possibly in a skateshop or two here.

I draw and scan my illustrations then prepare the files for the printing.
She buys the tote bags and prints everything with her professional equipment.

We have to talk about money though. How should we split the money we make? Should I simply sell her a design for X amount of francs, or get a % of every bag that gets sold? I’m not really good at talking about money with friends.

What seems fair to you? Thanks.

3 Likes

Flat fee is a lot easier. But you could ask for a small % as well just in case she goes ginormous and sells 1000s of them.

1 Like

60-40 if theyre buying the bags

1 Like

Thank you gents! I’ll think about it and will keep you posted.

1 Like

What is this witchcraft
400K Likes, 2,060 Comments - IFYOUHIGH (@ifyouhigh) on Instagram: "A string shooter

by @stephengfazio

follow @ifyouhigh"