Pointless Topics

Yer need to sort mine out.

Only rocking nectar, as Sainsbury’s has the monopoly on my side of town (big store, locals, petrol, ect).

Hashtag : adult problems…

1 Like

Mrs bought a box of the snack size soreen bars for the boyo from Costco. Dirt cheap

I’ve got a Marks Sparks card but still unsure of benefits nearly a year later. Will keep you all posted.

If anyone needs a credit card then hit me up so we all get loads of Amex points.

If you download something on Netflix and save it in your downloads in the Netflix app, can you still watch it once it’s no longer available on Netflix?

Maybe it’s the beer talking n26 (it is) but earlier I remembered ‘Merrenium’ to describe this bit between Christmas and New Year.

Probably picked it up here.

1 Like

Thanks pal!

1 Like

Going through draws of old VHS at my dads house I’ve stumbled on an old tape with a few episodes of RAD: The Groms Tour on. Made me feel old

Also on the tape was half an episode of euro trash which I must have tried to sneak past the parents at some point

7 Likes

Wasn’t that Kris Vile, Lucien, Tom Knox?

Nah, Jean Paul Gaultier and some other french dude.

13 Likes

Antoine de caunes.

3 Likes

I was thinking of this one.

3 Likes

Terrible.

(Eurotrash and that joke! :grinning:)

2 Likes

Dad jokes for the win, right?

1 Like

Yeah it was that one. Didn’t recognise Knox or a girl that was with them either

Never forget their epic ‘Prince Charles and Lady Di’ fancy dress

5 Likes

Might have been Sam Bruce.

I only caught a few of these but seem to remember Ross McGouran, Ben Raemers & Sam Bruce being on them.