Pointless Topics

It’s half teaching you how Google ads products work and half a bit like this:

2 Likes

good luck with getting partner credentials!

Anyone on here speak Swedish?

My colleague is swedish. What do you need?

I know how to ask for 3 waffles and 2 coffees please. Is that what you need?

2 Likes

If it’s 2 waffles and 3 coffees I think you probably have that too, don’t sell yourself short.

The only thing I know in Swedish is the word for bat - fladdermus or flittermouse in English, which I though was quite nice. Definitely better than bat. I’m guessing that will be of limited use though.

1 Like

@neddy I’m logging off very soon so your window for free translation is closing fast… On annual leave the rest of the week (stoked!)

@Les_Zeppelin i need him to double check Swedish words for an advert can you email it to him and check tomorrow pretty please.
What’s your email?

Going to France, you mean flying yeah? I don’t know about that but I regularly cross the border driving and never get asked for my ID or anything. I imagine things might be a bit more strict in an airport but who knows? I’d say get a new passport if you can.

Where are you going?

Marseille.

Apparently the airlines have a duty to ensure that everyone has the valid time left on their passport or they are liable for a fine.

Flying to Dublin in the morning to sort a super quick passport.

2 Likes

Worst case you’ll be able to get someone on fiverr

@Les_Zeppelin came through!

1 Like

Anyone else arranged to be outside tomorrow in this storm?

I’ll certainly be heading out tomorrow. I’m pretty much slap bang on the beach so I’m getting down there. Going to be going off brah, (throws up Shaka :call_me_hand::wink:).

I just hope the dickheads I’ve seen over the past few days stay at home - huge waves and shoredump at high tide with dogs off leads, owners chucking balls for them and letting their kids dodge the shorebreak. I had to have a go at a couple of people today, mainly for the good of my conscience so that if I hear they’ve been swept to their death then I know I did my bit. The sea state is going to be mental over the next few days *so if any of you guys are thinking about going for a look please just be sensible. The sea doesn’t give you a second chance.

One thing’s for sure ,and that is I’ll be giving the woods a wide berth. I don’t fancy getting crushed by falling limbs/ trees. We’ve lost so many this winter that it’s a real possibility eh.

• winds gusting to violent storm force 11 and very rough and high seas.
1 Like

Right next to the sea here so just going to be staying home anxiously hoping that the roof stays in one piece and that the sea stays on the right side of the wall.

Wondering if this is the time that the kids trampoline flys off! Last storm it didn’t budge but got a gut feeling about this one!

As long as the electricity doesn’t go out (no reason to think it will), I’ll be more than happy to just bunker down.

7 Likes

when trampolines go feral

2 Likes