Shoes

3 Likes

HI anyone find any info on these please cant find anything about them just that they are pro legacyReebok

1 Like

What more info are you looking for?

Penny has a new shoe out

3 Likes

Well there’s the sole sorted. Give it another twenty years and he might get that hike boot upper he was after to go with it.

just found this???

4 Likes

more pictures , if you can still buy them from anywhere . I no they are reebok pro legacy 1989 I think

1 Like

There’s some stuff here…

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=reebok+pro+legacy&source=lmns&bih=553&biw=375&prmd=sivxn&hl=en-GB&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZ_tet24v0AhVR8IUKHeAlBo4Q_AUoAHoECAAQAw

lol yeah , I tried google bing and duckduckgo but still no images

I was gonna say google too

1 Like

Honking but whatever floats your boat I suppose. Try insta

Haha!

Each to their own and all that, but yup!

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Those Reeboks just look like a Poundland Ellesse Assist. Many, many years ago, I found a shop that stocked them and bought a couple of pairs just because Natas.

When he wasn’t wearing Connie Fast Breaks or Dr J highs, (so was I at the time), he was wearing these. (And Jim T and possibly Julian). Thus they were deemed to be the shit.

A few years back an Italian skateshop did a reissue. Not sure I’d wear them now but it was a nice idea and certainly better than the rereleases of some shoes we’ve seen of late.

3 Likes

Those were super dope at the time but some things are best left in the past :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep, they’re properly 80s and not in a good way.

finally retired the figgy dose i’ve been skating since the end of november last year

Ha ha. I’ve been filming in those. The soles are fucking indestructible.
Not sure how you skate in them, though. Any form of cupsole feels so thick for me.

been skating in Es Accel OGs and they’re cuposle but feel ok for board feel, But after a few months the sole wears through. Only skate shoes though that fit my wide foot.

Is this part of there resurgent or whatever? If so they can just stop now

6 Likes