Shoes

It’s an obvious comparison but one that’s hard not to make…

4 Likes

They’re horrible but I can actually picture them being pretty popular :man_facepalming:

50% off on Vans’ own site suggests otherwise.

Oh wow, good taste prevails!

Another personal footwear rule, nothing that’s a bunch of different models mixed together and especially not these, atrocious stuff there

It’s not so long since DC released the Doublet, designed by some fashion twunt from a “high concept fashion house.”

1 Like

I was going to say the vans look like some hypebeast created nightmare and seeing the dc’s just solidifies it mixing up different kicks is just a no

I’m into the doublets

horses for courses tho

1 Like

Kevin Bilyeu pulled those off, not too sure many others could though.

I like a lot of the recent DCs but you can’t just buy the shoes. You have to fully time travel to the 90s swag or nothing

Some one on my insta pointed out where cariuma got their logo .

2 Likes

I really liked the Doublets, but way too much money for a novelty shoe.

What is it? A legacy lynx hybrid?

You could buy a pair of lynx, then some slightly bigger Kalis, then some slightly bigger legacys, bit of spare time and scissorwork and wallop

I’d want the og rudys with the big DC on the side.

1 Like

Absolutely no doubt that some doyle will be rocking those in London with a quilted trench coat, bucket hat and round sunglasses

I’m liking the sound of that quilted trench coat tbf

2 Likes

That’s cool though, since they’re buying them from a skate shoe company and not some stupid ‘high end’ fashion house’s approximation of a skate shoe.

1 Like

Officially at the point of hiding footwear purchases from my wife

4 Likes

I thought everyone did this? Stash at the office, stash in the garage, stash in the boot of the car

“Are those new?”
“Nah these are ancient I just never wear them” will get you through anything once you’re past 60 or 70 pairs

So please crack on

5 Likes