Stoked!

I’m 32 mate. Was able to get it as my wife is on immunosuppressants. Glad to get under way for sure, even though I’m shit scared of needles!

1 Like

Looks like some international travel is on the cards again: Just been booked onto a work trip to New Zealand at the end of May. Going to be a blast going through near-empty international terminals without the shadow of illness hanging over everything.

Just don’t look at this fucking needle and think about your next post-skate pint of Guinness.

1 Like

You know me too well!

1 Like

This is a weird thing to be stoked about but today I tweaked my ankle. Its the same ankle that I brutally destroyed back in January and its only just fully recovered. I’m stoked because I’ve been terrified of injuring it again and today’s tweak did nothing - feels more or less fine and still strong

1 Like

Painted my grind box.

Viens toucher du bois means come touch wood.

18 Likes

Copped this bad boy for FREE (just paid postage) after a mate tipped me off. Purity are a cracking local(ish) brewery too - very tasty ale.

I have instructed Mrs G to clear some room in the fridge, although I can’t see it lasting long!

4 Likes

Guessing it was brewed to be sold at Villa Park, and it’s about to go out of date, so sell it off sharpish?

Not that the date matters, I’m sure once that’s open it’ll be gone way before the recommended three days are up.

That is the most Continental thing I have ever seen. I mean this as a compliment btw.

Hahaha, thanks!

What makes it so continental?

I’m not 100% sure what it is…it’s a whole vibe. I think it’s partly because the graffiti looks like something that would adorn a 1970s fondue set not a grind box.

1 Like

Also…the grind box looks oiled like a piece of mid century Danish furniture.

4 Likes

And the tree and hillside in the background remind me of being in Geneva.

Like I say…it’s a whole Continental vibe.

1 Like

I see. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks!

Put on spotify shuffle under’Songs You Might Like’ and Your Ghost came on. Seriously stoked.

8 Likes

Mate asked me to log some Mini DV and 8mm tapes he had laying around, some are his and some are from other filmers. All old Swansea footy late 90s to mid 2000s.

Uncovered some good stuff on the ones I’ve captured already.

So stoked.

4 Likes

Oh shit yes. Any footage of the Cwmdu Park?

There were some tid bits on one of the tapes, aye.

Post them up. I can remember every inch if that place. I would kill to skate it again older and wiser.

1 Like

I know my mate wants to edit a lot of this footy together, but I’ll speak to him once I’ve captured them all and if all is tidy to go ahead like, I’ll post them up!

1 Like