Stoked!

Wait til they hear about this amazing new thing called emails

I know :frowning_face:

The amont of times I’ve heard the phrase ‘wet signature’ over the last few months… :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

All we’re waiting for is some enquiries from the management company of our property, all the other 3-5 day shit is in.

Is that what your wife asks for?

3 Likes

Did one of those on my car last week.

3 Likes

They’re leased but attached to the roof of the house your buying. Lots of inter solicitor paperwork so you just have to wait and wait for them all to get their shit together.

It’s a known thing that they hold up house sales apparently. I didn’t even realise the house had them on! Only visited it for 10 minutes.

Buying a house is mental.

5 Likes

You can try on a pair of shoes or jeans, or take a car for a test drive. But to live in a home, you’ve got 10 minutes to view the interior and not get to stay overnight in it until it’s legally signed over to you, despite the fact it’s the singularly biggest and most important purchase of your life. Fucked up.

9 Likes

It was literally 10 minutes for me because of covid restrictions. I didn’t even get to see inside the garage.

All sounds uncannily like what my mum’s going through right now. Stamp duty cut off stress, solar panel paperwork hassles and Cardiff-based a-hole solicitors included.

Gulp. Les. Mommy?

Ever seen em in the same room? Thought not, prosecution rests

1 Like

Got 2 doubles from 3 eggs
Sainsbury’s extra large eggs :metal:t3:

2 Likes

What is this epidemic of double yolked eggs? I’m in my forties and never seen one in person.

Although I do have twin daughters. :thinking:

3 Likes

Same as mine Sainsbury’s XL!

…5G…

6 Likes

Salmon, on beach, little rain, family, borrowed a dog.

Brilliant day in the harbour before hand. So glad my dad has this little holiday home thing in Brixham - that beach is always dead love it.

17 Likes

Weird!!! Just got a double opening my dishwasher tablet.

10 Likes

Weed guy has retired, which is a bit of a blow because he’d deliver, but the new guy lives probably about three minutes away. Closer than the actual shop. Stoked.

3 Likes

We’re getting a new skatepark in an old Sainsbury’s.
Indoooooooooors.

10 Likes

whereeeee

hope they keep the floor, always wanted to skate a supermarket (and not get chucked out immediately)

Portsmouth.
Yeah they’re keeping the floor.

1 Like