Stoked!

It’s easier to place cream on jam than it is to try and spread jam over a dollop of cream and therefore by using the power of logic I believe it’s settled.

5 Likes

Butter → jam → cream → defribulator

8 Likes

Are you all eating scones in 2 parts ? How unrefined.
It’s all about adding cream then jam to multiple little break offs.

A mate once told me that you should split them by hand rather than use a knife, so I do that first - then cut those halves into quarters. Then apply the shiz.

Typing that has made me feel like a bit of a case.

I’ll do that next time - my other half made some scones yesterday.

Cheese though, so probs best to leave the jam / cream out of it.

Some marmite on :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very good, will do again.

3 Likes

Fully Bluetooth hijacked the Etnies demo sound system today . That is all.

6 Likes

notable song choices pls

apparently blood vessels get looser in hot weather. hope this means i can inject ice cubes now

1 Like

I’m after a favour if possible please. Opposite my house is a grass area the size of two football fields which is being improved/upgraded by the developers of a local new estate plus some govt money. There are three (terrible) different option plans to just fill the space with loads of different sized footy pitches and some tennis courts. They are now consulting with locals. Apparently, if enough people say it needs other stuff like basketball courts or….I dunno…A SKATEPARK, then they’ll consider it.

There is only one outdoor park in York, over a mile away and it’s tiny and rammed. No indoor park really to speak off. The area of this site has loads of bored teenagers and more footy pitches aren’t the answer. This site is prime for a tasteful little spot where you could incorporate some ledges/curbs/benches/etc into the street furniture on the path they want to build anyway through the site. It’s not like I’m asking for a standard ugly concrete rectangle with loads of scooter transition. But more like those examples in Glasgow(??) where they build a skateable bit outside a non skate building on purpose.

Anyway, if you could all pretend to live in YO104LS and fill in this really quick questionnaire saying that you hate all the options and what we really need is a skatepark and why, then maybe one day I’ll actually meet some of you at said spot.

4 Likes

Indoor skatepark just opened less than 100m from my house, I am fucking pumped!

167 Likes, 14 Comments - Mamia Kurshubadze (@mamosskrill_) on Instagram: "Learned one of my dream tricks.

Skated with @grishabarbashin 
At @kaifuun.network skatepark 
Thanks @aleksandrhlabov for inspiration and filming ❤️
Also big thanks to...

8 Likes

Looks sick too!

That pyramid is dreamy :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Got abattoir vibes but happy for you.

Looks amazing. I am not jealous. At all :unamused:

Looks sick, Berra would skate those ledges and claim them as a street spot,

2 Likes

So long as the dude with no shirt is only there half the time it seems fun.

That noseslide nollie heel is the best thing Ive ever seen

2 Likes