Stoked!

Was stoked to see that boarding house was still there when I was last down that way

I always found Royal trucks top notch. They performed amazing. They were just not the strongest out there, could break hangers once ground through a bit, very much like Thunders. They are just not core like indy, thunder, venture.
I have tried so many trucks and hated every single one apart from Thunder and Royal although I could get used to venture if I forced myself.

I literally have no memory of this.

My brain is broken.

I think that Tim, the main BMX owner that everyone knew sold it a while back.

I had a Pacer Transplant. Rad inverse concaveā€¦ It did the job though for a bit.

Think this was my second decent board after a Brand X no pro

Had many, complained little.

Ah fair enough

Magical place

1 Like

Must be 19-20 years ago now

Had my first skate on Monday since November after having two eye surgeries. Havenā€™t lost all my (two) tricks. Was rad to be ablate skate again !

10 Likes

off to mallorca in the morning to skate spots from lost and found only

6 Likes

P Rod done it with his street cinema part. Was on the berrics few years ago. Was just the list of trucks he recreated.

Also think Iā€™ve skated more this year then I did the whole of 2019. Just looking at the window and going ooh itā€™s dry and have a 10min sesh flat ground sesh near the house.

1 Like

Yeah, stoked the light nights are creeping back in and even heard evening birds chirping away too.

1 Like

It turns out itā€™s only the first 4 series :frowning_face:

Admittedly the fourth series is the best one but its still not ideal and watching adverts sucks.

Just did first tre in 5 years. Havenā€™t been able to do them for about 2 years prior to my ankle surgery. So stoked.

17 Likes

Awesome!

Getting good tricks back after injuries is one of the best feelings. So good for the soul.

2 Likes

So stoked on this!

1 Like

After 17 years skating I still canā€™t do them.

STOKED for you!

I saw that Spanky. It was steezy!

I have also relearned impossibles (sort of), which has stoked me out.

2 Likes

Those make no sense to me as a trick