Stoked!

I wish that was a go-to trick for me.

Did you film it fisheye from the wooden run up?

2 Likes

Oooh, careful how you answer.

1 Like

Sunday morning I saw Tyson Fury and his mate dressed as batman and robin out for a run and looked like they were having a right laugh… this evening I ran past the end of his road and who was getting off the bus… Tyson and his kids… Tyson the bus wanker…

8 Likes

Gypo’s are immune to ALL viruses

4 Likes

You live in Morecombe? We have a lad commute in from there and one just left. Used to call them the Morecombe mafia.

1 Like

Haha… I live in Lancaster, work in Morecambe. Fury lives in Hest Bank.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9v3op0Jog4/?igshid=lmx2wvdg6l6a

2 Likes

I’m in Carlisle. Work near Skelton towards Penrith. Lad who left says he normally sees him all the time just flying up the road in his hummer or something

1 Like

My ribs are unbroken and I can skate again.

6 Likes

Get out there and do me some Rick Howard manoeuvres

1 Like

Haha!

I started working on a small project yesterday, hopefully it’ll materialize.

I watched Jackass 2 last night and honestly, I was really stoked and upbeat after watching it. Life feels a bit too much at the moment and sometimes the best medicine is watching a group of grown men sit on a seesaw while a bull charges at them.

3 Likes

Just went for my first street skate in 2 years ish?

Did a few tricks, that counts right?

5 Likes

One positive to be coming of all this people stay indoors…

I just saw a video of Manila Bay and the water looks lush and colourful.
I’ve never seen it like that.
The dolphins pissing about in the now clear Venice canals, all that sort of stuff.
I hope enough people see what changes as a result of people not interfering with nature as it self heals.

2 Likes

Got a new job working for the same company, but now in the IT team. No longer on the phones…well, once this Corona Virus malarkey is out of the way I can actually start.

I also found out that the local park to me is 10 mins away and is not too bad to skate. It has a ledge, which is better than just skating curbs and flatground (I will add there is nothing wrong with curbs. Oh wait, this park does have a bank to curb actually!)

2 Likes

I wish it was true…

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/03/coronavirus-pandemic-fake-animal-viral-social-media-posts/

1 Like

Aw baws.

1 Like

I really don’t like the word ‘clear’ for the canals in venice. The word should be ‘still’.

The only reason they were murky was because of movement in the water.

1 Like

They stink though. I guess most city-centre waterways probably stink up close.

Shit I just looked up from my laptop for a bit and happened to see my son walk for the first time. 2 or 3 proper steps.

20 Likes