The Board at Home Thread

Might watch Tiger King again, absolute car crash but amazing.

2 Likes

Ah yes, love his stuff!

1 Like

What’s this then?

Excellent. Thanks man.

If you liked Down and Out you HAVE to read this. The real deal not the tourist version! ha

2 Likes

What about 3D modelling?

1 Like

Canva.com

1 Like

There’s a music production course on Coursera I was looking at. Don’t know if it’s any good.

Cheers @nut I’ll definitely check out the Inkscape and GIMP ones.

Blender is really good. Anything you learn there will easily port over to the industry mainstays like 3D Max, Maya and C4D. Its tutorials and enthusiastic user base make learning the fundamentals that bit easier.

1 Like

Cheers Nut!

Inkscape is a brilliant tool.

I’ll have to give Instagiffer a look.

Audacity is quite a handy audio recorder / editor. I’ve used it to make (studio?) mixes.

1 Like

Currently throwing some helicopter dildos (dildocopters?) into a personal 3D project I`m doing. Totally stoked on that.

1 Like

Saw it but had no idea what it was about.
Popped it on now after reading about it.
Sounds great.

Wife thought today was Monday. Boy, did she feel stupid when I told her it’s Friday.

6 Likes

The weathermen doing it over Skype, telling us what it’s going to be like at the weekend like it matters.

The should do a death report, where the numbers on the map tell us the deaths in that area, rather than a meaningless temperature. More useful than whether it’s going to be mild with a breeze or not.

6 Likes

I thought it was Friday all day until about ten minutes ago.

1 Like

Let’s just call it Friday today. Why not, eh?!

Fucking love Fridays, me.

3 Likes

Good shout.
I’m all stoked again. Fridays. Brilliant.

3 Likes

I’m really feeling the cabin fever today. I’ve just been really fatigued all day even though i slept for like 9 hours last night, and it’s now the evening but it feels like it was only just yesterday evening. Like, I literally just cooked dinner and now I have to cook dinner again.

100 in a day for the first time.