The Brexit Thread

Absolutely ridiculous that the EU aren’t doing things the way we’d prefer, now that we’ve left. How dare they not amend the way everything works to suit our new, hopeless, desperate situation!

Guess what Tories, the days of the Empire are gone. The notion of the Commonwealth is meaningless now. This is what it feels like to be a meaningless mid-tier player on the global trading scene.

4 Likes

Newspapers for years: The EU is ruining Britain.
Country votes for Brexit
Newspapers today: Fuck who can we blame now? I know the EU still.

1 Like

It’s fuckin desperate isn’t it. Must be getting harder to spin this shit.

Yeah, that was never not going to happen, said it from day one that it’ll all be the the EU’s fault when Brexit turns out to have been a bad idea.

2 Likes

Cummings letting it all hang out on Twitter and no one gives a fuck

1 Like

Bloody EU bending over backwards to help us!!! How dare they! Just a bunch of stupid bureaucrats I tell you, out for themselves!!!

1 Like

5,000 new HGV driver visas announced.

300 applied for.

20 processed so far.

3 Likes

What a well oiled machine this country is. I’m so glad Brexit happened.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Bought a tiny £6 replacement part for an electric toothbrush on Amazon. Was 15 quid for delivery or free to mum and dad’s in UK so got it sent there and they posted it to me here in Estonia.

Of course my dad didn’t fill a customs declaration form for it and now it’s in customs. Luckily I could do the release online and pay for it all and now only have to wait a further 5 working days for it to be delivered.

Can someone hold my beer whilst I bask in my sovereignty

5 Likes

I sold a guy in Germany a tape and stupidity didn’t put it as a gift, I bet he gets stung for it, oops

:grimacing:

Just look at a picture of the dinner you wanted instead.

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

A Tory MP publicly calling for the BBC to be biased!?! Hmmm.

1 Like

It’s almost tiring to read about these constant Brexit benefits

1 Like

Our sewage, in our rivers. Makes you proud.

5 Likes
1 Like

DigitalOcean Referral Badge