The Brexit Thread

I’m literally turning blue reading this. Pride.

1 Like

She needs to shut the fuck up.

Taking a political stance as partner of PM is way out of (her) lane. She’s no Michelle Obama

2 Likes

Massively fucking out of her lane. Boris is out of any lane, currently 50-50ing up the central reservation. I’m so gutted for my son to grow up into this shit. Should have gone somewhere better.

2 Likes

Literally.

That tweet was a project fear one from 2017 btw.

I wonder if she will tweet this week saying she was flat out lying at the time :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m tired didn’t read the date. Was bullshit anyway clearly. Polluting our own rivers because we can’t source stuff to treat water. Wow. I mean even fucking twat face on here himself couldn’t say that was better surely.

EU environment standards etc are a base level not a ceiling.

It’s in the Guardian so obviously fake news

4 Likes

When covid was destroying the economy the ERG nutters literally wanted/want us to die to save it.

Now their project turns out to be twice as bad for the economy as a fucking pandemic they say…fuck all.

Curious that.

1 Like

Also…

We’re going to need to convert boaty Mc boatface into some sort of fishing boat destroyer.

1 Like

Fucking hell, the environment secretary literally did say “two can play at that game”. That’s the level we’re at. Every other country in Europe is completely right to be laughing at the UK right now.

2 Likes

Failing that we’ll get our dad on them

3 Likes
3 Likes

I was just reading about this. Insane…

So good.

Does anyone remember the big breakfast? Chris Evans was going on one day about some match company in the UK I think that sent all the matches over to China to be boxed up, then sent back again. Or something

1 Like

Hasn’t Bernard Matthews been doing this for years. I think loads of poultry stuff get sent overseas and back again. Might be making that up though due to foggyness. I could google it I suppose.

Crail was shipping wood to China, getting decks pressed and then shipping them back to the US at one point (allegedly).

2 Likes

That kinda goes without saying for all boards made in china right?

Maple suitable for skateboards can only grow in very few places (Canada being the main place), so wood needs to be shipped from there to china and back once pressed.

2 Likes

Yeah, you know that and I know that, but when Crail were one of the first(?) to start getting decks pressed in China there was a backlash where they were accused of using shitty Chinese wood. They had to clarify what they were doing and it still had people cocking their heads, rubbing their chins and making dubious ummm noises :thinking:

1 Like

DigitalOcean Referral Badge