The Continually Updated Footage Thread

I watched it wearing headphones and the lady with the Batman bumbag’s cough wasn’t great.

Yer that bit.

That new Greco clip should have been 2 minutes.

But that wouldn’t fit his ego.

Big fan but that was dog shit.

Haven’t watched this yet but I know it’ll be amazing.
DFE’s style is dope.
Super tech/switch flow.

https://youtu.be/FtbN-dla2xc

11 Likes

That part is fucking sick.

2 Likes

Glass Carousel is great. This is my favourite Greco. Disappointed there was no lonely meal in this one.

1 Like

As expected - the DFE piece was ace.
Quentin (pertharms) came through on the filming/editing and banger cameos from that Dougie George dude and Zane (another Brightonian)
Deffo a candidate to go a long way is DFE - does he have a board sponsor?

Skateboarding needs more jazz and bs 180 fakie 50’s and less b-roll footage of homeless people.

3 Likes

That DFE part is shockingly good. Obviously the filming is fucking spot on (Quentin the VX filmer around?) as always but the skating is truly incredible. What a fucking combo!

Wow.

1 Like

“Big fan but that was dog shit.”

It’s art maaaaaaaaaan.

1 Like

love a part just filmed at one spot, especially when there is some classic modernist architecture around.

as ever sad to see the concentration of homeless

Because these two guys pop up together in edits I have never been sure who’s who. This sorted that for me - Dougie George, ‘tache, looks a bit like Luan, DFE shorter dude with shaved head, likes going switch/ backwards… got it.

Super good, steezy with rad trick selection. Hope, like has been said, dude goes a long way. Also, nice to see some Brighton guys get themselves out of town for a change, ( :wink: jk).

3 Likes

He had this part not that long ago.

Rides for a Sole Tech brand right? @Londonskater

2 Likes

That was rad. He was wearing an es shirt and accels maybe, so possible Soletech hookup I guess. Nice to see a part with no music every now and again :+1:t3:

Yeah, éS and Primitive.
Munro taken him under his wing a bit, hence the boards.

1 Like

ahhhhh so fucking sick! been lovely seeing his progression over time firstly through brighton homies on insta all the way to this belter

Last time I saw DFE and Dougie was in BCN. Both were riding for 14:01 Dobbo’s Portsmouth brand. Filmed some clips for their BCN edit, I’ll find it, was really good.

Not sure about now. That was 2017.

Dougie and Munro are the best shining and exciting current uk skaters along with Kyle wilson.
Dougie is such a fucking nice guy too .
He’s so fucking talented and a joy to watch especially if you see him out and about. But I Don’t need to tell you that obviously.

2 Likes

That vid and Greco’s entertaining/excruciating cinematic self enjoyment series probably warrants its own thread Max.
I think a Greco specific thread is guaranteed to be amusing.

I love Greco.
He was a fave up until that Vans demo at Playstation where he was so Johnny Thundered/Heroined out that it was just grim…but Dickies Greco onwards has been a fucking joy. So good.

Thread it up.

1 Like