The Continually Updated Footage Thread

That was excellent, always good to see some crusty spots in videos I’ve previously refused to skate myself.

1 Like

Goose is fucking sick. Such a solid style.

1 Like

He’s not the real Goose if you know you know.

Loved the helipop and bs nollie over the buszy flat bar

1 Like

Tbf he’s probably had the Goose nickname as long as Oxford version :wink:

Lucas Healey is a very legit skateboarder. That part really won me over. Very good!

3 Likes

Darling was amazing - knew it would be! Top work all around.

1 Like

Get off the forum and finish the Welcome video. I NEED it. Xxx

1 Like

Sorry @sk8arrog8 that was a bit rude. I should have said pretty please.
I just finished reading Dale’s Vague interview and I’m overcome with excitement. I think he might definitely be one of my favourite UK skateboarders.

1 Like

Haha. Maybe, I haven’t watched the whole of this yet looking forward to it.

Unfortunately we’ve just called off the prem due to the mega spike in cases here. Just gonna wait for it to chill out and then rearrange the prem and then it’ll be online the next morning.

Stoked on Starkie’s interview! He’s had a busy couple of years and his footage is pretty sick. Hopefully people enjoy it!

2 Likes

That’s a real bummer. That’s the exact reason why we moved the Decimal premiere from 8th Jan to the 28th Nov.
I’m very stoked we managed to get it finished in time, and so lucky we were able to have it in a cinema just before all of this shit hit the fan.

Will you be doing any hard copies of it at all?

1 Like

Nearly turned it off after the first few tricks. close to having a seizure. Glad I didn’t though, filming calmed down loads and this dude did some really fun shit. Ender haha, bonkers.

Going to do a small run for people who want a hard copy yeah :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Such a good video

2 Likes

Came to post that. Gunna watch tonight.

If you think it deserves a thread - please start one @jwdharris16 @neddy @Scurbrampwoody Discussion of videos is always better in stand alone threads imho

5 Likes