The Continually Updated Footage Thread

I just flicked through it and posted it here so somebody else can do the hard work of actually watching it. Looks like it should have been a couple of minutes long, unless they’re trying for (and have failed at) some sort of Barbarians At The Gate-type viewing experience.

Watched it last night. It’s not great. A few good BDK tricks but it’s mainly them all messing around. Not quite sure of the reason for this video.

2 Likes

Out of all the teams that are interesting enough to make their messing-about watchable, I do not believe that Quasi are one. Thank you for this time-saving post.

1 Like

Not sure if this was posted? Absolutely savage part from yet another sick Australian skater:

This was great. Hopefully Thrasher can invite Ishod and Mason onto next year’s SOTY trip to make it interesting

11 Likes
4 Likes

Here is your end of year hit list from QS, just in case you missed any of these bangers as they came out.

I know @sk8arrog8 is going to be made up when he sees number #1 video part.

1 Like

Absolutely 100% DESERVED

1 Like

Gilbert Crockett, Dane Baker and friends.

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m a big fan of the Tired videos and was looking forward to this Christmas’s one but was a little disappointed tbh. Wondering if I was expecting too much or was too full / tired / tipsy to appreciate it properly.

Will try it again as I have repeated viewings of the older ones.

(I’d probably buy a board but they’re not the cheapest)

That Swales / Sox & Iceman vid is ace!

1 Like

Fountain vid and interview: Fountain x CSC - SYNERGY (Video + Interview) - Vague

1 Like

More vintage Sovereign Sect business

7 Likes

Fuck me. That Wenning line

4 Likes

Tim O’Connor really isn’t that funny.
I liked his podcast though

1 Like

Fuck me - this era of AWS was so so good.

6 Likes