The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Tahou Takura, the guy who back d/ backlipped China banks. Half nab into that bank was doooope.

1 Like

For anyone keeping up with the Illegal Civ drama, two trailers for competing videos have dropped:

The first is IC’s garbage looking ‘Hell Week’. The second is for ‘700k’ made by the filmer Mikey Alfred hired to film ‘Hell Week’:

3 Likes

They both look and sound foul

4 Likes

Anybody know who was involved with the John Lewes advert? It is so well done…

With John Lewis and other ads like Mr Kipling’s, who’d have thought Blink-182 songs would be taking over Christmas!? 2022 continues to be so weird.

I know it’s an advertising agency called Adam & Eve DDB as it was linked from the Dadlands Instagram.

Whoever it is has done their homework.

GX crew in France and Germany.

2 Likes

[/head massage emoji]

1 Like

Best skateboarder in the world? Gives you the sense he can do literally anything.

great trick selection for someone who I thought was a complete space cadet

1 Like

shame about the IG filming for a lot of it though

1 Like

Seem to remember in his 9 club he comes across as having his head screwed on properly

…coprophagia aside.

2 Likes

I just wish he’d wash that hair. Always looks so greasy and smelly.

2 Likes

I really like his skating, it’s loose but has a lot of control. Bit like Jordan Thackeray. One of those guys who just rips every session.

2 Likes

11min Evan Smith part, Nigel part – I’d take Decenzo all day.

Evan Smith is a compilation, right? Not a new part…or am I wrong? I closed the window as I thought it was all old.

Just posted the same thing in another thread. It’s a compilation but there are some bits I hadn’t seen.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck9EwaiPiLd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shameless self-plug time.

New (old) Welsh Tommy part with stuff we filmed a few years back.

4 Likes
6 Likes