The Continually Updated Footage Thread

the line around St Pauls, and the one with the plaza bank nollie flip were really good.
burly manual skillz for dayz!

(was hoping for a little snack at SB, especially with the Waterloo Bridge shots. ah well)

I have time to watch this, any background? Always down to give Free videos a watch.

Video done by one of the GX filmers. SF hills.

2 Likes

Lucas Puig, Gustav Tønnesen, Heitor Da Silva, Niels Bennett, Tom Snape, Shin Sanbongi, Maité Steenhoudt, Silas Baxter-Neal, Dan Fisher-Eustance, Dennis Busenitz, Reece Knobloch, Jenn Soto, Jack Fardell and Vincent Milou in Paris, London and Biarritz.

5 Likes

New Gustav. Day made.

There was crazy footage of him at that Biarritz demo on Insta a while ago, it was pretty exceptional, even by Gustav standards, kinda Penny-at-Radlands-in-96 good.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lovely little feel good video, nice to see Cory Kennedy back too.

6 Likes

Shutter speed

1 Like

So good!

BA’s kickflip, yes! Good to see CK out there too. :heart:

2 Likes

my word.
not even seen any skating, yet this guy is already more memorable than any tsoty nominees

5 Likes

Cheers, really enjoyed this. Jeff Carlyle rips as always. He’s my sexy skateboarder of the year but not sure he’ll get it.

Skating by Dutch people.

1 Like

k-nob-lauk - it means garlic in German

1 Like

This is really good. Fairly short and sweet. Great skating, nice filming, music choices alright as well. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

5 Likes

This video is seriously good. Definitely worth a watch, the skating is way more varied and creative than I expected.

Jaako and Nick Garcia killed it…

That was really good. In the same vein at the polar video and equally as good. Stoked they used a Feelies track.

Element with the late 2022 resurgence

He had a full interview in Free and a few photos in the mag/clips in other things.
He’s Spanish/English/Hungarian if I remember correctly.

Spengarian

2 Likes

Any time I see ‘Maxallure’ I think of makeup

9 Likes