The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Weddle button at the ready… you’ll see .

1 Like

Had me cracking up. WKND skits are always quality.

2 Likes

If someone told me in 2014 I’d be watching a Japanese skater blast switch tricks to Samantha Fox in 2024 I’d have laughed.
Leo seems like a bit of a laugh though so I get it. But still. Samatha Fox and Japanese skate edits aren’t something I ever contemplated as going together.

First line, but the whole thing is great.

4 Likes

Jonne Nordlund with some nice mellow gap steez and whatnot around Helsinki

2 Likes

This is pretty cool. A bit of a Colin Read vid meets Static sort of a deal. Taylor Nawrocki, Dustin Eggeling,John Baragawanath, Brian Downey, James Sayers & more.

WKND hitting the spot again. This was great.

1 Like

Good skating but I gotta admit I find the rest of it just not very funny. I am an old cynical twisted bastard though.

1 Like

Never mind, you’ll like this @Barf , you like The Fall :wink:

And Ray Barbee puts a smile on everyone’s face.

1 Like

Gary Glitter.

Yeah, that did cross my mind as I was watching it. I suppose someone should probably have pointed out to Grant that it might not be the best choice.

1 Like

Love the WKND output. Fun as fuck.
Picked up where Enjoi left off.

2 Likes

What a very strange choice huh

Enjoyed Macy Gray though and the Austyn cameo

2 Likes

That wknd edit felt very Girl weirdly.

At least it wasn’t Jingle Jangle Jewellery.

2 Likes

Quite funny to me that this how many kids dress now.

You probably thought, like I did, that Mike just found a knackered bike and spontaneously fakie flip hippie jumped it, but no. I was a bit more of a mission than that.

3 Likes

Amazing how Bear got the slappy tail slide, panned across to Mike Arnold and he follows up with the fakie flip hippy jump through the bike frame. Enjoyed that.

4 Likes

Yeah @PolarJames, the footy of that was in this, (as well as the other angle sans Bear that was in the Mike and Daewon edit).

1 Like

That was so good!

So much footage comes out every day, you watch stuff like this and think it’s incredible but at the same time your brain goes like Mike Arnold is the Picasso of skateboarding, he probably did that just fucking around and 2 hours later you’ve forgotten about it. No way, we’re all humans and stuff like this is equally hard for any of us. Mike Arnold just goes harder than we do, harder than most people do. Mad respect.

2 Likes