The Lazy Twitter Thread

Fucking context.
Twist it and cause mayhem, they love it. Cunts.

Only cost them 25k. Doesn’t seem that much

2 Likes

This is the funniest thing I have seen in about 20 years. Absolutely dead

3 Likes

What could go wrong with Twitters new feature ‘Fleets’? Posts that only lasts 24 hours (bit like stories), then is gone forever, they are even selling it as ‘for posts you know that you’ll end up regretting’. Oof.

2 Likes

will be fine, nothing lasts on the internet these days.

1 Like

If it’s juicy enough someone will yoink a screen grab.

And if not, just remake it in a fake-Tweet app.

1 Like

And I bet they were banging meow meow m-cat up their hooters as soon as that was shipped in from China under legal highs .

1 Like

I have been a victim of preconceived opinion about Sleaford Mods based on one track I heard years ago and steered well clear since. Their newest tune is great though, more because of the groove personally but all the same, it’s good. So anyway, I looked into them a bit more as people and They seem like nice enough people, way more level headed than I imagined. Def no Ian Browns.

Still musically hit and miss for me but I was way off in my assumption overall. They kinda stoke me now though because of that.

Saw them in a shitey little Glasgow basement years and years ago and there were a couple of actual mods there. Well, Britpop mods with the stupid haircut and the long parkas. It was a good laugh watching them try to get into it.

2 Likes

<3 Sleaford Mods. They’re solid + have a good sense of humour. Really good live gigs too, I particularly like how they’ll have a couple of support bands, then the whole stage gets cleared for a single mic + wee table for Andrew’s laptop.

7 Likes

Saw that, properly funny.

:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Fleets seem to be the Twitter version of the Instagram version of TikTok. That’s annoying.

Somehow I started following this guy on twitter and tbh it’s quite a nice change from a constant barrage of shit news. It’s an old dude who grows big vegetables and occasionally gives tips. Wholesome

2 Likes

Also his website is called bigveg.co.uk and opens with the line, ‘welcome to some big veg’

3 Likes

“Some how…tips” :wink:

5 Likes
2 Likes