The Lazy Twitter Thread

Wouldn’t it have still been the same

I guess it depends on how the bands are distributed.

Hmm, the whole system is changing. I’d question that Twitter post and the labels being correct as well.

You think the picture is fake?

So the UK is slower to move to new energy labelling than the EU.

I was hoping that Brexit Britain had applied some sort of 1970s energy standards which make everything ‘A’ grade :smiley:

Yeah, the EU have got higher standards than us, basically. And that means manufacturers have to make more of an effort there. But not here, obviously.

1 Like

I don’t think so, it’s just a label change according to the Which? article.

Well yeah. The label change reflects the higher EU standards.

And the QR code is there to tell you where the thing was manufactured and tested. And that’s only on the EU one now.

Yeah but UK is gonna have the same ones. I was hoping they had actually changed our labels to make everything A-grade. Would have been more dystopian.

But not changing them makes the thing look better anyway. Not changing them is basically the equivalent of changing them, now.

No I don’t.

I guess so. Makes a funny photo anyway.

Reminds me of this stone cold classic

4 Likes

Why did you get into politics Dom?

To make myself look like nuclear grade twat at every possible opportunity

1 Like

Utter nonsense. Embarrassing.

3 Likes

A new genre emerges. Crowds of people who likely voted for him chanting that he’s a Michael Fabricant despite him letting them keep going to superspreader events. Bit ungrateful I think.

Might be being harsh though and maybe they’ve seen the light that he’s gigantic useless lying supremely priveleged fucking bastard who wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well, you reap what you sow I guess :man_shrugging:t3:

He’s like an empty vessel. Behind those eyes lies no soul, only death.

1 Like

Interesting, as it looks like the great unwashed have turned and are no longer finding Boris’ schtick amusing!

“Boris is a wanker, Boris is a wanker, la la la la”

and/or they’re pissed the tories want to clamp down on their cocaine use.

2 Likes