The Lazy Twitter Thread

https://twitter.com/seitimmer/status/1473959563279880200?s=20

4 Likes
3 Likes

or geezer selling knock offs that works down the market

Probably ABP but this is maybe my favourite exchange on the internet ever

2 Likes

I know what a “glizzy” is thanks to @sidetalknyc on Insta.

Bing bong!

One of the more mental things ever tweeted.

2 Likes

They got to leave ……

haha account deleted already

1 Like

Deleted account. 20 years ago I’d say surely a troll but nowadays this level of common idiocy on the internet doesn’t surprise me. Do they teach history nowadays?

1 Like

Lol she actually deleted her account. Probably for the best

1 Like

If you actually wrote that why would you give a fuck what other people thought though?

Could a be a troll but maybe people are just that fucking damaged these days?

It’s peoples genuine stupidity and lack of understanding of anything other than what’s on ITV2. She wouldn’t even think that could possibly be offensive, which in some ways is worse than being an actual troll.

In her mind Africa was full of savages which is a mindset unsurprisingly also shared by our Prime Minister

Peak internet…

Did you see him losing it on PMQs? He totally fucked up and said to Angela Rayner…

“…they now have the bare faced cheek to come to this country… err to this House of Commons…” His mask really slipped there.

This pretty funny too. When he tries to run and find a fridge to hide in…

1 Like

Robert Neal claiming he’s going to take a step away from skating after his next video part:

Not sure I buy this, to be honest.

Wow, that changes absolutely nothing in the world.

9 Likes

Maybe his ego is damaged and wants some confirmation that he is good at what he does. Not sure whether I see this as a sad as fuck needy grab at kudos or a sad state of professional skating and the mental state of skaters.
making a statement like that is just weird though.

2 Likes

Tweeting his retirement? Pffft. If he wants to stop skating and talk about it he should just sign up here like everyone else did

7 Likes