The Lazy Twitter Thread

Ouch.

2 Likes

Saw this doing the rounds on Twitter this morning. Bouncer is a former British Heavyweight Champion boxer Julius Francis - who once fought Mike Tyson.

Blue durag was asking for it, but he was off the premises as far as I can tell. Although clearly a prick, I hope he is ok and didn’t hit his head.

I hate bouncers.

1 Like

I agree with you, that’s the only sensible stance to take really.

Agreed but it is fun to see a dickhead get dropped sometimes.

6 Likes

I love to see it to be honest.

Glad I only go to old man boozers now

Sucker punch by a heavyweight boxing champ doesn’t seem very fair.

Not fair no, there are consequences in life though. If you put that sort of energy out in to the world this sort of thing is bound to happen. Rightly or wrongly.

4 Likes

Chat shit get banged

2 Likes

I got pinned to the floor and strangled once in a pub when I was 23, was a proper wake up call that you can’t go around being an edgy dickhead all the time. Proper boy to bloke moment.

3 Likes

Hardly a sucker punch, guy was already trying to fight everybody!

Sucker punch implies it came from nowhere. Aggressively stepping towards anyone makes whatever happens self defence IMO. Maybe less so if you’re a heavyweight champ with deadly weapon hands though I guess.

3 Likes

I’d need to watch it again, I thought he was on his way when the guy just lamped him.

That guy was aggro but wasn’t being a real threat to anyone. The bouncer stood around in the heat of it all doing nothing and purposely moved away to wait for that guy to walk off before socking him. Absolutely unnecessary, he just wanted to knock him out for the sake of doing it. Could’ve killed him. Fuck bouncers and fuck both these guys.

The dude was raising his hands as he was going toward the bouncer. Based on his earlier actions it isn’t hard to imagine he was going to take a swing so guess thats why the bouncer lamped him.

4 Likes

He’s not losing his job anyway.

6 Likes

If I acted like that in public at his age to that many people surely you expect to get dropped at some point.

2 Likes

Even if you thought it was a good idea to act like that to anyone at all full stop. Even if you didn’t know who Julius Francis was. Why would you think it’d be a good idea to act like that to someone who looks like Julius Francis

5 Likes

Someone’s added “Blue DuRag guy” TKO R1 to his boxing record on wiki :joy:

11 Likes

To be fair, a coherent thought is the last thing that Blu DuRag can put together.

Nobody’s mentioned Little Ginge being the big man until he sees his mate get absolutely melted?

4 Likes

Well, he was the big man to the smallest security guard.

2 Likes