The Lazy Twitter Thread

Typical Tesla driver.

2 Likes

ā€œI felt my Teslaā€™s paint job was under clear and present danger your Honorā€
Also, why is he holding the gun like a toddler with a water pistol?

1 Like

If heā€™d have pointed that gun at me, iā€™d have definitely hit him over the head with my skateboard if a safe opportunity was presented. Not going to fight someone with a gun but he deserves a mild skill fracture.

Fair play to the skaters. They all handled that very coolly. I suppose, living in America, theyā€™re more used to guns but, still, those young men acted very responsibly!

Not sure thatā€™s how it works in Murica. Another NRA member passerby would probably pull and shoot when seeing you attacking the innocent gun owner defending said Tesla. In UK, yep most people would be applauded for smacking the idiot though.

1 Like

remember that facist fuck who went on a walkabout with an assault rifle during the BLM protests. he got hit with a skateboard and his murders of civilians were deemed ā€œself defenceā€

2 Likes

He also got immortalised crying like a chipmunk toddler in front of the world for all eternity, so Thereā€™s some small karma there

1 Like

One for all you tiktokkers

1 Like

TikTok is a fucking plague. Itā€™s weird cos back when it first emerged everyone knew it was a massive Chinese data funnel, then everyone just stopped caring.

3 Likes

This is amazing.

ā€˜Overemployedā€™.

A community on Reddit where people have more than 1 job at the same time but secretly.

2 Likes

Youā€™re already planning on doing it right?

Thats what politicians do isnt it?

Haha no. I donā€™t have the type of job where thatā€™s possible and also not willing to take the risk.

Itā€™s great for work from home tech roles though.

3 Likes

Iā€™m far too lazy for that :rofl:

Wouldnā€™t the taxman catch up at some point?

This is what I though. Your first company would surely question why youā€™re in a certain tax bracket with 1 job.

Iā€™m assuming this community gives advice on getting around this stuff. Maybe theyā€™re contractors etc.

I have no idea how it works in America (where Iā€™m assuming those few examples are) but arenā€™t you responsible for filing your own taxes there? Maybe the employer hasnā€™t got a clue whatā€™s going on

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard about coders in the West sending their work to China to get it done overnight for a fraction of their salary then handing it in as theirs. Maybe it works for that?

2 Likes

there was that guy employed as a dev somewhere in the West who literally outsourced his own job to someone in India for a fraction of the price. he made money doing nothing for years i think

2 Likes

Ive heard that. He was the best employee they had because the work was flawless and prompt. He literally just changed the SLA on the outsource contract to be a few day less than on his and was paying them a couple of hundred dollars while claiming a 6 figure salary.

Work smarter not harder right?

2 Likes

Just a reminder i nearly got arrested because my employer thought I was working a second job at my real job.

6 Likes