The Lazy Twitter/Threads/Bluesky Thread

Some people in Scotland still really like singing about battles that happened in 1314 and 1690, so I can see where these lads are coming from.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mascotsilence?s=21

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/drewcoffman/status/1404475707917361156?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1404475707917361156|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.iflscience.com%2Fbrain%2Fthis-optical-illusion-will-make-you-question-your-eyes-brain-and-possibly-your-life%2F

8 Likes

Damn. Now I’ll never trust my stupid brain again.

1 Like

Cheers. Got to fucking scoop my brain in back through my nose now.

What the fuuuck

1 Like

https://bonafidesupplystore.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/sendhelpharpershutupbraindeck.jpg

2 Likes

I just showed it to my wife who had no reaction at all. A shrug.

Divorce.

3 Likes

Reminds me of this one

someone help me douse the table and burn this witchcraft

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ryyanlay/status/1450947904068227077

6 Likes

If they give the cows names, maybe they can drum up the same absurd wall to wall coverage that fucking llama got. :thinking:

https://twitter.com/milkmoneymakerr/status/1451432837698236441?s=20

1 Like

I was going to make a Bronte sisters TB joke but it still feels too soon with all the shit going on.

I reckon the Bronte family are probably over their deaths by now.

1 Like

I don’t know, that family seems to love dwelling in their misery…

Turns up Kate Bush…You had a temper like my jealousy, Too hot, too greedy…

Pang! Then they really would be wuthering.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/nocontextfbuk/status/1451289038304972808?s=21

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/greggsofficial/status/1451856512163459076?s=21

2 Likes

Could go in a few threads this. LOL.

https://twitter.com/ScouseSocialis2/status/1452203145958989826?s=20

9 Likes

“…and then they just gave us the keys to the lorries with all the stock inside!”

6 Likes

My local MP:

https://twitter.com/DavidTCDavies/status/1451637904548237324?s=20

Might write him an email later.

Then print it out, smear it in my covid infected shit and hand deliver it.

1 Like

Gotta admit I didn’t have have the return of slavery on my list of brexit side effects

1 Like