Trick of the week 6, blinks curb bonanza

Good call 42069666.
Here’s my late entry:

Notes:

1. same curb as Cleam Clackers. As of now, that curb is the property of Cleam Clackers.
  2. aforementioned shorts & no-show-socks combo
  3. this is my entire repertoire in one clip (my back catalogue was bigger, I swear)
    edit: 4) hay fever, very hot day, slightly high, bad knees, wrong side of 45 etc etc
9 Likes

you’re over 45? this stokes me out. i hope i can look that smooth at that point (or still roll)

1 Like

Aw shucks, thank you

1 Like

Those slappies were rad as fuck man!

Thanks for the kind words @tbk11 and @Mush!

Thank you Franc

This is the best thread!!!
I need to get involved asap!

2 Likes

That made beautiful noise.
Just about to head to the local park where they have the world worst attempt at a red curb.

Will try and get something on it as a late entry.

1 Like

there’s 5 previous ones to get on too!

i went to the newish skatepark in Letchworth a while back and they had a granite US-style parking block. probably one of the most fun obstacles i’ve ever skated in a park. blatantly cost fuck-all and took up little space. every park should have one

My old local in Exeter has one on top of a little bank and it’s my favourite thing in the park.

Funny when they spend £250k on a new park and all you want to skate is the curb.

Wow cheers @42069666. Stoke is high in this thread! Great posts all round and nice late entries too.

Based on what I’ve seen go down there, I definitely don’t own that curb spot @Hadenough. More than happy to borrow it for a bit though.

Anyway… will delve into my extensive repertoire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and get us all started on something new over the next day or two. Watch this space.

4 Likes

is that the flowerpots remake? i used to skate the old flowerpots daily for a few years. loved that funky park

Yeah the newer flowerpot park, it’s about 6 years old now.

Here’s my sloppy

4 Likes

sick! block looks really fun

That’s the really shit one at my current local in Plymouth,

This is the one at flowerpot.

3 Likes

Yes - nice one CC!

lol - well stoked, cheers blinky!

Loving these threads - everyone is rad!!

OMG the feeble!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that noise was proper

Sick, will have a catch up and try film some bits at weekend.

Beautiful

Sick tricks, sickest beard! :heart_eyes:

This park that’s like an hour away from mine has a dope granite curb that has an angled bit, it’s really fun to skate.

I got a trick I was really stoked on on it the other day but that was like a week before we officially started this thread and I didn’t film it. Business will be taken care of next time I go there.

2 Likes