UK Skate Forum - Birthday

Nice. Mate went last week and hired it for the evening with some mates. Seems a cool idea.

If our feet touch, we fuck.

2 Likes

always 100% up for forum meetup, been a long while since the last OFFICIAL one

hiring pioneer for the radlands 25 year thing seemed a pretty good shout, might make it a bit too london-centric though

1 Like

Everybody paying the top money got their pay out and we’ve booked a cruise. You telling me you’re a low-level contributor?

St Albans isn’t terrible I feel to get to and if its bookable…

£70 an hour

15 years strong on this and the other forum combined. First thing I check every morning when I get to work - being in Aus means I get a day’s worth of nonsense to get through before I pretend to start working. It’s amazing.

7 Likes

Late to the party here.
Big up all of you.
I love this place.

Trying to work it out but I think N26 forum started about 1999 (?) so been chatting shit with a lot of you now for over 20 years.
Fuck!!

5 Likes

This place is great, I joined the old forum in 99/2000 under the same name . The old forum was good but chaotic , this place seems to be the hardcore who know what a forum is rather than using a Facebook group. Old cunts basically.
You can actually have a discussion rather than a shouting match without getting offended, probably because us old Cunts know how to do that still.

The mental health thread is a gem. It brings me comfort and many of you guys the same knowing you can talk about anything with amazing responses. That’s us skaters tho, we generally look out for each other, its in our nature .

Thanks spanky :metal:t3::raised_hands:t2: What a sick cunt :muscle:t3:

8 Likes

If you guys can get your shit together and organise an eve to hire out St Albans I’ll happily cover it out of UKSF subscriber funds.
Would be great to have someone do a little edit as well.

it’d be awesome to have a thing like this but i’m more than happy to pay skatepark entrance fee towards the hiring funds

Can’t you just pick a date because you have to travel and so we can fit it around you.

Doubt I will be able to commit to a date :frowning:

I can speak to the guys at St Albans, see if we can do a donation rather than a hire. Wouldn’t depend on the time. If not I’ll find out when they’re not already booked for private parties.

Yeah would be up for a friday/saturday evening sometime soon !

Keen! But not Friday evening - The M25 is literally the worst - it once took me 4 hours to get from Gatwick to St Albans on a Friday early evening!

1 Like

A Saturday night would be great.

1 Like

Would we realistically be able to rent it on a Saturday night tho?

Someone just book the next free saturday night.

yeah you deffo can, the radlands thing was a saturday evening !

1 Like