UK SOTY 2021 - Nominations

Deffo UK:TOTY

Kyle, Charlie, Knox

1 Like

Knox for my fave part of the year, Barney Page for skating a long way for charity, and Birch because Scouser.

1 Like

I think the only reason Iā€™ve not got Birch on my list - I am a big fan - is that I donā€™t think he is near his potential, yet.

I reckon in 2-3 years, he could well be doing some fucked up stuff on a skateboard.

2 Likes

Kyle
Lintell
Knox

Special mention for Munro :heart:

2 Likes

How could it be anyone but Kyle Wilson?

2 Likes

Because itā€™s Blinky now.

3 Likes

Totally agree on Charlie Birch. I also think the same about Kyle Wilson. Both sick parts but they felt like an intro to these guys not their peak.

The reason I put Harry Lintell in is because turning pro for Real is the culmination of years of absolutely top level skateboarding. If you look at the sum of his parts leading up to this thereā€™s some heavy shit in there.

Also, a UK pro on Real is fucking massive to me. Most legit company, easily the heaviest team out there, and first UK pro.

Maybe Iā€™m missing the point and admittedly if weā€™re going on trick of the year or footage of the year itā€™s not Harry.

1 Like

Yeah, I think you are right on Harry.

I donā€™t think that most recent part was his heaviest by a long way, but then what the fuck does he have to prove that he hasnā€™t already?

Heā€™s not just the first UK pro on Real. He is the first European pro.

Whoā€™d of thought that Anti Hero would have several Euro pros before Real, eh?

1 Like

Just switched my top 3 above.

Tom
Harry
Kyle

1 Like

Iā€™d go with that! Different order maybe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just reorderedā€¦ha ha.

1 Like

Hard to argue with that.

Kyle, Charlie

Bump. If anyone has any other names to throw out there, feel free. We currently have 8 different skaters mentioned.

This is the answer, just gotta add Mssrs Knox and Page to that. Then get them all together in the octagon for greased-up inner city sumo to determine the winner.

I believe Alex DeCunha is the UKā€™s #1 ranked street skater in 2021.

4 Likes