10x Electric Longboards - For Sale

This thread wouldn’t have existed on N26.

@OldSkool like i said, good fucking luck. If you aren’t a shop with a following that wants this - not gunna happen. Sorry to burst the bubble.

3 Likes

Got a friend who’s actually interested mate, he’s not on this forum but he sent me a WhatsApp earlier. He’s sort of a New Skool pussy. He sent over a list of the new skool pussy skating he does, do you think he’d get anything out of an electric board ?

www.cubixsk8.cjb.net

I was Just wondering how good i am.
I get very mixed opinions.
And i wanted to know yours
I don’t have a big trick list, so don’t poo your pants about reading a long list.
(well not long, but really long)
Here we go.
On Mini:
Rock fakie,
Tail stall,
Rock and Roll,
Axle Stall,
50-50,
Boardslide,
Fakie 180 Rock,
Fakie 360 Rock,
Fakie 180 Rock to Boardslide, Roll out
Rock and Roll FRONTSIDE,
Fakie Axle Stall,
Fakie 5-0 Stall,
Disaster Fs,
Lipslide FS.
FS Air

Street:
Ollie 10 sets,
FS 180 5 sets,
BS 180 4 sets,
Half cab FS, 4ft drop,
Half cab BS, 3ft drop,
Nollie 180 small grass gap

Park:
Front Board Driveways
Back Boards along and down driveways
50-50 down and along driveways
Half cab boardslides on small rails
5-0 on small rails
Tailslide on small rails
Noseslide ‘’ ‘’ ‘’

Other:
I can drop vert (12ft) and indy vert.
Been skating a year now.
Any comments are good, more constructive though please.

15 Likes

ezgif-4-b1dc6c114d3e

10 Likes

1 Like

The headphones seal the deal.

woah careful guys, looks like we’ve got a badass here…

1 Like

The capitalisation really makes it

Neddy, its fine. I’ve now realised that you guys are all proper PROPER skaters (fakie, pop-shove-it-180, and 360 flip to bs tail-slide, with 270 shove-it out… I geddit!

Appreciate the info, advice and (with hindsight) realise I’m probably barking up the wrong tree! Lol…

Well, at least you guys had a bit of entertainment and a 45 year old grommet to take this piss out of… :wink:

All the best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! you’re right! Thanks mate. (See Neddy’s reply too…)

Surfing forum! Yes, I will… Cheers! :slight_smile:

Sure you don’t want one?! £650 to you…

2 Likes

@OldSkool you took it well mate!

Like I say - I used to be a street skater years ago! So am well used to the banter… (Although I did forget how raw it can get! Haha!)

A part of me is starting to regret buying all these, but maybe I can shift em when the weather gets better… And, when the Chinese f***ers I bought them from are not under-cutting me!? Black bloody Friday, eh?!

Anyway - couple o quick questions for ya, Nedsta:

1. Which part of the country you in?
  2. Can you name/link me to a few of your favourite skate vids? (Prefer to be recent, so I can see how mad the tricks are nowadays…Both street and ramp would be good too…)
  3. And, (I guess this goes out to all the other shit-rippers that enjoyed this random thread! :wink: ,if you had to pick just one, then what is your BEST skate vid of all time?

Cheers! Love 'n respect. Peace.

It’s 8.39 will reply properly later, Oxford.

On Facebook there is a Group called Family of UK Skateboarders, a lot of older guys on there. Iv seen a few people asking about these things.

1. Currently Estonia but previously London
  2. Try Mason or Milton or Gustav for something a bit mellower.
  3. H Street: Hokus Pokus

Watched all 3… Sweet.

Hocus Pocus?! No way?! That’s from back in my day! Danny Way! Lol… :slight_smile:

Don’t know if I can give these that title, but Krooked Kronicles & Fourstars Super Happy Funzone are a couple that I can happily watch again and again.

Super Champion Funzone.

Sick

1 Like

Oxford? Sweet. I know it well…

Alex Moul - Law Library steps & Little Clarendon Street… :wink:

Did you ever sesh that huge vert ramp that was on Cowley Rd? (Going back a long time now…)

Haha Law Library. I FS Shuved the 7. CMOAC.

That ramp was long gone when I started. It had relocated to Meadow Lane.