All-time great comp runs thread

80’s Mullen? Penny/Radlands?

To start:

5 Likes

Rodrigo TX mystic cup.
I always liked Mike Santarossa radlands 94, it was sketchy and might just be the edit with come on Eileen too.
Blender obv
I always remember Tony Trujilo in a slam city jam before he was all Motley crue.
There is a cards or someone in Marseille.
Bob Burnquist’s bonkers switch fest ending in blunt flip out, can’t remember the comp.

1 Like
8 Likes

Birdman’s co-comms are great

1 Like

The run at the start of this. Backside air into ollie truck bash ftw. The whole run used to be on Youtube but perished
3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

There was a Pedro Barros run on an outdoor wooden vert that I can’t find but was like something out of thps. Absolutely massive corked-out mctwists and a load of other ridiculous shit. Anyone know which one I mean?

1 Like

I remember taping that when the xgames was shown on Channel 5 at like 3am. Watched it in awe before school and then took the tape in to school to share it round

Yeah that shit is absolutely mental. I remember it being on Grant Taylor’s IG before I left

1 Like

This one’s mad too. Hashtag amplitude

4 Likes

The indy at 25 seconds is probably the gnarliest one ever done.

3 Likes

Nice one @Mick_Richards!

1 Like

Imagine doing that

He must be so physically strong to be able to get a pump like that.

1 Like

shame on me for not posting this already

5 Likes

Ha! was just about to.
I wish Gonz’s run in Savannah Slamma was on YT on it’s own.

1 Like

Someone say Savannah Slamma?

2 Likes

Gonz’s run to Drunk Injuns, so good. So much groundbreaking stuff happened in that vid. First street kickflip in a vid Tommy G, the kickflip was a rumour for a while before that. Gonz’s front boardslide up the rail- mental

1 Like

Ah, YES! I love this vid.

1 Like

Hosted using Digital Ocean