Andy Mac Trying To Pull A Rusedski

What wait the fuck?

How do they not clean it so that would happen?

LUTTEN!

1 Like

One end of the park is open to the elements, so i bet it gets damp and grimey in there. Ive not been since the last uk champs. Nearly a decade. :flushed:

1 Like

Haha yeah he says ‘LUTTON’. With the caps

He needs to listen to that song…

I read the list of male competitors and only recognised like 4 names out of about 30

2 Likes

There’s that old saying that you should never make fun of people for mispronouncing a word because they learned it by reading.

Turns out that was a load of old bollocks.

I guess I need to live laugh love a bit less and maybe start dancing like people are watching.

Well, he plays soccer, so he’s more British than me!

Also, what’s a “Rusedski”? I thought we were talking about an attempt at a Stelmasky handplant!?

A person who was absolutely not Tim Henman.

Now I want to know what this is?

It’s always been badly maintained. I’ve had to fix their ramps and ledges because the people running it don’t know what to look for .
It was me skating it seeing loose ply, screws and ledges with the angle coming off because the screws were snapped that had me speaking to management about maintenance.

That aside they really didn’t vacuum or thoroughly clean the bowls or park floor.
When they did mop the bowls and floors it was a teenager pushing the same dirty water logged mop over everything.

This was before the pandemic, and since it got even worse . The day I slipped out I ran my hand across the walls of the bowl and it was filthy, proper dust and grime on a polished surface.
Just asking for trouble and a week later in the same bowl the kid slipped out and smashed his head open.

It’s a facility run by a sports corporations not skaters, so it’s not going to be maintained to the standard of skater owned/run facilities.

It actually sucks because it is a good park - well before the resi ramp was put in.

2 Likes

Stelmasky is what snowboarders call a Stalemasky, which is the old name for a stalefish, as invented by Mike Stalemasky.

I think.

1 Like

It’s a handplant grabbed like a roast beef / cattleman / Grossman.

Here’s a good one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCL6cF5ycVH/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

2 Likes

Nope. That’s snowboarders doing a “frontside indy”! :wink: It’s handplant only, invented by one of the Stelmasy brothers (MIke, I think).

1 Like

There we go! Interesting.

1 Like

If Andy Mac can compete for team GB can we not have Lance Mountain instead because he has ties to the UK. He also fits the 50+ demographic

8 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 12.52.27

1 Like

This is going to sound terribly racist I’m afraid but to me all handplants just look the same.

5 Likes

his profile section @ 18:40
you dont have to thank me

1 Like

Guarantee about 18 of em are going to look like they got dressed in the Glastonbury branch of Oxfam

2 Likes