Anti Hero Turbo Island

Buckfast must have made a killing that day at Livi.

And the stuff at St Vincent street in Glasgow is rad. Don’t think much has gone down on that and it is massive.

3 Likes

I swear GT has some kind of computer that AI couldn’t imitate in his brain, when he get’s to a bowl he hasn’t skated before he scans it and just has every inch of it figured out like he’s a local. It’s crazy to see first hand, and he skates really well hammered. He was many pints and a big Desi down at that full pipe

8 Likes

The Pfanner thread the needle ollie is fucked!

They all went in. So, so rad.

5 Likes

There are spots in every town where every time you look at it, you’re all, ‘Yeah, somebody could do that’. This is not one of those spots.

9 Likes

Just rewatched again.
This is how you do a tour and make an amazing video in a week.
All hail this shit

5 Likes

I love how they named it after a triangular patch of mud/grass in Stokes Croft in Bristol.

3 Likes

*That bit with the fire at the start.

It’s a great venue. Late opening hours

2 Likes

I see @Barf in the Thank Yous heh.

Yeah, fucking rad, will watch again.

1 Like

That was a week? Amazing thoroughly enjoyed it. Was hoping for some Benson footage at Livi

1 Like

That patch of grass is so funny think they’ve concreted it now haha. It’s even on Google maps. Had a few cans amongst a sound system there many years back full of crusties

He’s in there - not skating but he appears.

1 Like

Edit was rad. Couldn’t help but notice how run down the UK looks though, crap everywhere!

‘Strong hair game this lot eh?’ Says the missus.

1 Like

There was a fire there the other week when I was in Bristol haha

I have BGP’s in Daan’s clip at New Bird at 3:13, fully stoked.

2 Likes
4 Likes

The Turbo Island in Bloom account on insta was always a good window into the world of the Island but - bar the Anti Hero post - has been quiet for a couple of years now…

1 Like

I got BGPs at Lloyds and Dean Lane! :grinning:

Was so lush watching BA and Gerwer at Lloyds - I’ve got poached angles of both their clips which I’ll Instagram now the video’s online.

Gerwer was so close to a BS 360 too, which is nuts for someone almost as old as me!

3 Likes