Anti Hero Turbo Island

I don’t usually make threads, but…

9 Likes

Might save this for the big telly treatment when I get home…

2 Likes

Direct YT link here too.

3 Likes

Not going to lie - BGPs in the opening line of an AH video = buzz ing

13 Likes

Just watched it. The Wolves Civic session looked incredible

2 Likes

Caved in and watched it (full screen mode on the monitor) Fucking rad! Can’t wait for it to be dry so I can go skate!

1 Like

Amazing, loved it!

1 Like

That drop in off the top of the railings on the bank was mad, first try.

3 Likes

Pretty much everything you’d hope from an AH tour vid.
Daan’s just on another level. That backtail shove backtail.
Loved the BA Lloyds line, although someone should have told Gerwer that front board was abd by Channon King about 25 years ago :wink:
Only Bino man enough to step Edge Lane!

2 Likes

I go to North Street Social on the same street before Wolves games and was telling the lads I go to the game with who don’t skate about it. They have no clue about skating but even they couldn’t comprehend how it was possible. The wood is still on top of the grate.

4 Likes

Sickness. Gutted it rained as soon as they got to Stockwell

1 Like

Gerwer is 50 this year. He doesn’t have to go that hard and he knows it, he could simply pack boxes at the DLX warehouse and chill in the van while touring Europe but he seems to skate every spot and fucking shreds. The frontside flip in a Wu-Tang jacket at Tottenham alone would have made my day but all his clips were so ill. What a legend.

Would have liked more BA but his line at Lloyds was pretty rad!

13 Likes

Fuck me - the Daan backtail shove-it back to back tail in the ‘English section’ of Livi is what the fuck levels

11 Likes

Gerwer footage was so dope. Whole edit amazing

2 Likes

All those GT pop shoves :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Following on from my previous comments about the Civic session. Just showed my wife and she was also blown away by Grant going in off the top rope and Daan’s front board.

1 Like

Teenage me was doing cartwheels. Julien at Civic! Was shocking to see people do stuff over the gap so easy. Daan’s kickflip was madness

11 Likes

Love this shit. Faultless.

3 Likes

Going balls deep on this once I’ve worked out what to have for tea :woozy_face:

1 Like

Dann also did back tail up to switch 50 50 in the ‘English section’ at Livi. It was pretty hectic at that point (mainly in the big bowl) so easy to miss. Lots of mental stuff going off the whole day everywhere.

My friend sent me a picture of my bald head popping up at Livi, so was really stoked to watch that and remember how many folk made it through.

One of the best days ever for me. I still watch the clips on my phone to get me hyped to go skate.

4 Likes