Atlantic Drift

He’s does the intro track but it isn’t Porcelain, it’s another track:

1 Like

That’s the one with the run, skate, chill Stevie section right?

1 Like

Just rewatched the Stevie part so much better than Mumford and son’s last part

Definitely of its era

1 Like

Just want to add that on third and fourth watch Jacob really did a blinder with this one.

2 Likes

That’s the one. Stevie’s part is after the stress montage. You know, the one set to Moby’s ‘Rushing’.

3 Likes

Jake Harris writes the same as as Blondey talks

1 Like

This pic is a beauty, look at that catch!

4 Likes

Assumed it was a pop shuv at first but either way it’s a beauty

Looks like he did it more than once. The catch in the still is banging and is caught textbook back foot . I’m certainly not trying to take anything away from the one in the edit because it’s super good, just I couldn’t help but notice that one is a front foot catch.

1 Like

Shapes etc

Cyrus kickflips are some of the best ever, and the fact he front foot caught that one in a totally different tekkers to his usual style and made it somehow just as amazing is sayin something.

That article is so good, loved this quote: “We weren’t over the moon to find out that 20 Brazilians had been here just before us, so decided to stay away from tech tricks on five-foot high ledges.“

Can confirm Bangkok is the sweatiest place I’ve ever skated in my life and those motorbike rides around the city are the scariest form of transport I’ve ever been on too.

4 Likes

Are you trying to say that a skateboard magazine would run a photo that wasn’t a make?

2 Likes

He catches it with back foot first and then front foot.

1 Like

Here you go

3 Likes

Keenan does same thing when he switch flips over picnic table because the flip and catch is so powerful.

6 Likes

Another great reference point for kickflips that are SO GOOD that they’re caught with back foot AND front foot.

7 Likes

‘’ Limited run of boards - Own a piece of history that mercifully never was. ‘’

Feel like Tom’s part deserves its own thread, or at least a way to appreciate it separately from the SOTY race, so thought I’d bump this one instead!

6 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes