Baker 420 - Tyson & T-Funk

Baker Baker.

Holy shit!

2 Likes

A Tyson Peterson part released on 4/20 sounds like the absolute worst thing I could imagine.

Thankfully T-Funk saved the day. Holy shit that guy is gnarly

1 Like

T-Funk part was very good, that China Banks ollie. Wowza <3

Whole thing was mental but little Tristan screw face is something extra.
Fucking hell

1 Like

My thoughts entirely

abpos

8 Likes

I also very much liked the fact that he wears about 5 different shoe brands in that part

1 Like

T-Funk is so fucking legit

The whole video was incredible.

Don’t really get the Tyson hate. Yeah, he’s the epitome of the chaotic, scuzzy, stoner skater but he has a really fluid style for a rail chomper and seems very spontaneous in how he skates. His first line was really sick.

As was Figgy’s double-kink crook.

T Funk was next level. The drop down nose manual at Union Square was fucked.

1 Like

Didn’t like the smashing into security guards tbh. If there’s someone in your way then just stop and come back.

Good skating in his part though.

2 Likes

Jagger/Ozzy vibes.

1 Like

That TP part is amazing. So fucking sick.

We are hardly the target audience anymore. 15 year old me would have been buying a Baker board next.

1 Like

T-Funk part was crazy, a lot of spots I’d never seen in that (not that I know anything these days) that whole clip was so good.

first thing he does after landing a trick going at mach 10 is to push!

1 Like

Loved that. The 360 flip going down the hill :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Same.

But yeah. But also, whatevs. It’s always been a thing some people do.

Both of those guys were siiiiiick. The Reynolds/EE One Two was gold. Figgy came through pretty hard, also.

Yeah…into it.

1 Like

Christ , have we forgotten our youth and the same skaters wearing what ever and smelling like a crusty’s camper van.
Lighten up you miserable Fuck’s it’s skateboarding.

They’re sick skaters that was a fucking nuts edit especially TF. Boy is on another level .

9 Likes

Oh aye. Just not my vibe.

2 Likes

Yeah, thats it. Same here.
Always felt awkward at Moses going off…or mates. Or would feel awkward an hour later at kicking off with security myself. Still do, when I have to kick off.

Either way…video was fuck’n sick.

1 Like