Baker Has A Deathwish 2

I absolutely loved it. The way Reynolds expands on all the odd little Baker video motifs from over the years is really touching. It made me think of how much i love my friends. So much good skating, so stoked for Casper.

5 Likes

I ask myself this all the time.
Joke!
Skating is personal for me, a challenge to myself, I get my own thing from it and now my body is fucked I can’t get the main thing I always loved about it from it.

Reynolds always finds a way to edit the videos to make it seem like every session has a 30 person squad on it :joy:

1 Like

I appreciated this polite wave.

5 Likes

I’m doing a second watch because I’m a stoner

3 Likes

Elissa had my favourite section! What a legend.

It’s hard to say why exactly but there’s something a bit H-Street about this vid, and I’m saying that in a good way, obviously.

4 Likes

That back smith tho. Incredible

edit- front feeble

Absolutely!

1 Like

Pushed everything aside in the end. Watched it. Loved it.

Casper, Elissa, EE, Reynolds…Foy…Endless list of hype rn.

2 Likes

Wat hed the first 30 seconds on my phone but as soon as Lou Reed kicked in, i new it deserved a tv viewing with some pringles & fizzy pop this evening.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget Jon Dickson!

1 Like

I was really surprised by Dickson’s part. Never really been a huge fan of Mr Mutton Chops but I throughly enjoyed his stuff. Especially the ender.

1 Like

Might’ve been my favourite part, his style has grown on me.

oh no i get that 100%. like so many worthwhile things in life it’s totally subjective. i just feel like baker/deathwish is a skater’s skate company if that makes sense. to be honest i’ve never watched a lot of skating - i find myself looking at the spots in the background more than the trick itself. few companies get me hyped but this is one of them

1 Like

He’s pretty unique and I like that. He seems like a good dude too. I think he grew up in rural America, in Montana or somewhere with not much asphalt close by but still wanted to skate more than anything.

1 Like

Watching Bake and Destroy now.

So fucking good. I nearly cried when Twuan had a clip in Reynolds part.

Just everything is amazing what a treat for a Friday.

2 Likes

Only watched Casper so far. Loved it. Can’t believe he skates to Rockets Tail, I’ve been waiting to hear that in something for so long.

4 Likes

I like the keys on every trick.

Fuck yes!!!