Be kind rewind

okay. that levi brown part was awesome, but clearly the best bit was the little one foot not-even-a-shove-it thing in the middle of a push at 3:45

2 Likes

Might slip this one on and have a nice big wank.

The game is to try and hold on until T-bone does that flatground tre flip

3 Likes

pls write humorous piece on The Storm.
“20 years since The Storm changed skateboarding” or something

How dare you…I take the Storm very, very seriously.

As should you and everyone else.

Early Winkowski , including a 540 on something smaller than your kneecap…

Always liked Listen skateboards back around 2006 or so. This short promo they made with one of the best funk n soul turnes ever is an old favourite - slim on bangers, heavy on rad skating, top notch filming and good vibes.

2 Likes

The skating in this is wicked.
Funky Nassau is a great tune.
There are brass parts in it that remind me of a Quantic track which was used in a 411 section. The Quantic track I am reminded of is called Not So Blue and I am not sure if samples were taken from Funky Nassau but they are incredibly reminiscent.

This was the 411VM issue and section:

1 Like

Not a massive rewind - forgot how much I loved this video.

1 Like

I just wanted to say I was joking about the Dobstaff clip. It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever seen.

Can anyone remember a Marty Murawski part with Jurassic 5’s Jurass Finish First? It was some 411 pretender video magazine but can’t find it anywhere. It was very summer-y.

edit: Was Progression VM #4. It’s not online anywhere. Prob not really worth uploading tbf.

4 Likes

Wasn’t Marawski the first non UK Blueprint rider?
Or is my memory being silly?

Mike DeGeus unless he was Panic?

I thought he got on about the same time as Kevin Coakley, but think Sylain Tognelli and Tukka were both on before them?

Andres holguin from Ecuador was sponsored by BP I’m pretty sure. Definitely had ads for them way back in the day and was in WFTW.

1 Like

They have had a few non British but I guess you’re thinking of Marty being the first American which was made a big deal about.

It was my memory being silly.
There were a handful of people before him who weren’t from the UK, as have been listed.
Might be something to do with it being the first American that made him stand out.