Be kind rewind

Likewise! Although I’d add Vienna, Gothenburg and Melbourne to that list, too.

This made me miss live events. Full hype!

Apols, just seen it had ABP.

Just watched them all, crazy!

Keep coming back to this Hjalte part. The music, the editing, the last trick where you just see him falling over at the end. Seriously not watched a part as much since PJ in PJLWHL

9 Likes

1:42 WTF was that in Risk It? I don’t remember seeing that.

The guy is so sick. One of those skaters who I had no regard for at the time, too original I guess…I just wanted to see kickflips.

undeniably rad. RIP

3 Likes

Had a little Olsen binge after watching that interview. Never seen this little edit before. Banging tune, banging last trick

2 Likes
1 Like

That switch frontside 5-0 was so solid. Quite a rare move.

1 Like
5 Likes

I def saw that but only the once.
I want to say a thrasher vid?

either that or a section from a Think vid?

The description says: ‘This was shot on 35mm film. So the filmer told the skaters, hey you need to land your tricks first try because this stuff is like 60 bucks per minute!’ So it might of just been someones personal project? Which is rad.

1 Like

I assumed it was Think related because of the title font and the skaters.

1 Like

But then Brian Howard and Mike Frazier were never Think

It also looks like it was edited around the same era, so its not a new edit of old footage.

Random…but really sick.

Not EE3, for sure.

Found it…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Raid-Wakeboard-Skateboard-Motocross-Snowboard-BMX-Surfing-VHS/380917398021

I noticed Wade was wearing a Fox tee but I didn’t think much of it as it sort of fits him, along with John Deere or Peterbilt and the like, but here’s why.

3 Likes

Fox Racing in this case - different company. Muddy Fox was a UK MTB company. This is, as you say, the dirt bike MX company.