Be kind rewind

#rawdog :smile:

3 Likes

One of the best videos ever!

2 Likes

Yeah, I love this one too.

NYC Gonz folklore brilliance with Puelo, Saro & Arguelles

1 Like

NY in the 80s, unseen Gonz, Puleo, holy shit.
Saro’s old footage was dope too!

1 Like

some classic Sheffey raw footage in here

4 Likes

lol wot

Massive Attack was a nice touch

3 Likes

Love the thumbnail being of the 360 flip out of the bump at Castle.

A lesser skated obstacle at that classic Swansea spot, one of the few tricks done out of it and a bloody good one at that.

2 Likes

Skate hype for the day.

3 Likes

School W, School Q, absolute skate spot perfection. Used to dream of skating stuff like that, still never have.

1 Like

I’ve seen that a few times before and never really thought about the fact he basically stitches his shin up himself. Obviously because it would have cost like $5k to do in a hospital!

It’s just a butterfly stitch. You can buy them from chemists here, too.
I definitely have used them a few times. Pretty sure my mum applied some on me, too.

Also, you can’t stitch up a shin, can you? Has to be butterfly stitches.

Remember when yellow T-shirts were a thing.

3 Likes

Weird commentary. To me, Sheffey’s rawness and recklessness (and therefore lack of finesse) is what defined his skating. He was mad to watch in the flesh, you’d never know what to expect, but you know he’d fucking go for it. What a beast.

Sorry for being negative, that footage was so good!

Mad to see him still skating the big rails and hubbas at Poods Park in his early 50s!

1 Like

Primary colours in the late 90s! Yellow shirts are still dope, so are blue ones but red ones are harder to rock for some reason.

1 Like

heh, yep - commentary was instantly forgettable. Sheffey skating is power, chaos, big heart and humour
raw footy from around the Plan B vids was a treat though

Was it Sheffey himself using ai to make sure he future proofed his legacy?

Regardless, love any footage of him, so good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2K41HkCmJR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

One of the best of each trick making it one of the best lines in that era
Edit: first line, didn’t realise there was more.

Just rewatched this part.
Sanch in the midst of blowing his post EMB career and doing it like nobody else ever will.
Penultimate trick is greatest shapes ever level.

3 Likes