‘Capers’ Camel Skateboards - raw Liverpool youth

I know this is already in the footage thread but it deserves a bit more shine than that.
Independent UK full-lengths are rarer than they should be. This one is excellent and packed full of next gen Liverpool talent.
Andy Davidson part in particular is nuts.
If you scrolled past in the other thread, do your self a favour and watch it all.
Youth on the up!

12 Likes

Not watched it all yet but that boardslide thumb at the tiles is fucked.

1 Like

Andy is fucking sick. Top bloke as well!

1 Like

That was fantastic

Final part was so good, tune was 10/10 then into Chief Keef for the final boardslide. Immaculate vibes

3 Likes

Straight into Chief Keef and a warm embrace from Mackey. Pinnacle life hammer.

4 Likes

Glad you enjoyed too. I thought all the visuals and editing ideas were great too.
Tried to buy a shirt to support after watching it last night but was stoked to see that they’ve fully sold out.

We’re almost entirely a bunch of old farts on here so when something that actually represents the younger street skating generation appears I think it warrants the watch/shine.
Nobody wants to be too far out of touch, do they?

2 Likes

Same here! One with all the logos is dope

2 Likes

That was fucking class laa

Big up the Scousers!

2 Likes

Dave’s bluntslide made me come over all warm and fuzzy. Great vid

3 Likes

The ‘gentleman’s exit’ was exquisite

1 Like

Also - is ‘Capers’ an oblique reference to East skateboards ‘Vapors’?

Also - that wallie nosewheelie that Andy does on the transitioned cobble thing near the pier is FUCKED.
Obviously the boardslide at The Tiles steals the show but take it from me, the wallie trick is impossible.

1 Like

Yeah rad little vid this one. Glad to see them getting bigger, looks like they’ve maybe removed some of their early vids from the channel (usual youngling yoot goings on).

Always wondered if it was due to looking across from Pier Head over to Cammell Laird in Tranmere :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This? Fucked up.

Tiles has changed a bit since I last skated there. I was skating there when Arndale was bombed in Manc. Just realised it would have been mid to late ‘93 so 30 years ago. Ouch…old man problems :confused:

1 Like

Interview with the main Camel dudes here

3 Likes

That’s fucked

8 Likes

4 cobbles of very and only 3 tranny!

jeez, how on earth haha

Loved it - spots, music, editing all worked really well - spotted a couple of screengrabs from this too:

1 Like

second skate clip pissed me off, feet-face-feet-face etc etc.
Do I overlook and carry on or just be a prick and move on?
pffff