Cars

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Holy shit.

1 Like

Love the feu orange hanging from the rear view mirror!

2 Likes

The smell of them immediately transports me to the back seat of my dad’s MK1 xr2

I need that car.

Was thinking the same thing until I saw the engine bay. Don’t fancy diagnosing a misfire on that mess.

3 Likes

That’s actually a different car, but yeah love a Feu Orange. They make replicas now!

Yeah I don’t know if it’s even complicated but there’s a hell of a lot of it and it looks really fucking crusty :smiley:

1 Like

It’s well Howards’ Way.

Can you imagine?

Newer cars you hardly notice up to 120, I don’t think i’ve ever gone faster.

I can’t imagine doing over 100 in a 20 year old car.

Yeah, I think I managed 125 up the M6 in an astramax van once. The words fastest car according to top gear :joy:

If anyone needs cheap car parts , eurocarparts bank Holiday sale has some ridiculous deals or a computer fuck up .
Got a £163 alternator for £34 for the merc .
What the actual fuck ?

3 Likes

Nice! Will check as couple do with some oil for an oil change.

Integra passed MOT earlier, happy days.

3 Likes

Off for a shufty at this and one or two others tomorrow:

7 Likes

It’s an absolute bloody minefield trying to find one of these things, especially at the moment. Prices are stupid as well. Really picked the wrong year to go campervan shopping.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a perfect storm, coronavirus meaning no foreign travel so high demand compounded by a massive lack of availability of new vans due to production problems. People aren’t turning in their lease ones as usual so there are no base vans for all the converters to get hold of.

1 Like

Cheers, yeah I’ll definitely find one, just need to try and be patient. Going to one place tomorrow to have a chat about converting a van they have in stock. Which is good because it means we can choose exactly what we’re after. But it means we’d have to wait about six weeks or so.

1 Like

Similarly this is an absolutely fantastic explanation of differential gears if you ever wondered what that was all about:

Some right clever bastards must have come up with this stuff.

1 Like