CBD products

Hey Spanky, my wife suffered with anxiety/depression for 15 years but has been clear of it for the last five. What worked for her was running. Not necessarily the act of running but just having an obsession (pretty sure skateboarding, and now rock climbing has kept me depression free since I was a nipper). I really think obsessive behaviour is a healthy trait to have, and if we’re honest most skaters, particularly anyone who’s managed to get pretty good at it suffers from obsessiveness. I’d be seriously surprised if anything CBD related was the answer though.

1 Like

Obviously this was aimed at telmenator and not Spanky. Soz :slight_smile:

Just seen this thread and thought I’d throw in my opinion and recent experience.
I’ve tried CBD oil in the past to try and ease my back pain I’ve had. After a couple of weeks I stopped using it. The oil tasted horrible, didn’t really have any noticeable benefit and it’s also really expensive.
Last week I found a few websites selling ‘CBD Flowers’, which look exactly like standard illegal street weed, except they contain less than 0.2% THC and high amounts of CBD instead. So, thanks to a couple of legal loopholes, it’s available to buy in the UK. Last night I smoked some and I’ve gotta say it was pretty good. At first I thought the website might have been lying about the THC content and it would just be standard weed, but it’s actually genuinely just CBD rich ‘flowers’. I felt completely sober but very calm and relaxed, almost tired even. Also had some minor pain relief. Didn’t exactly stop the pain altogether, but definitely a noticeable difference. No head high and no psychological effects. Here’s a quick pro and con list of the CBD ‘flowers’:

Pros:
Almost instant effect
Nice feeling after smoking
Small pain relief
Reasonable price (just under £11 for a gram delivered)
Smells like standard weed (good point in my opinion, reminds me of my youth, but could also be a bad point as detailed below)

Cons:
Looks, smells, and smokes exactly like illegal street weed. If you get seen out in public smoking it, people will think it’s illegal street weed. I would definitely recommend only smoking it at home just to avoid any hassle.
The only realistic way to use it is to smoke it, so if you’re not a fan of smoking then it’s pretty useless.

Obviously everything I’ve said is just my opinion.

P.S sorry for the long post

I use cbg buds and they contain less than 0.2% THC. They are from Slovenia and they are super good. Check it out.

i didn’t realise this thread existed and i can’t be bothered to read the whole thing but i take CBD extract for my shitty knees and wrists. started with it over a year ago, knees felt better. stopped taking it, knees felt worst. started taking it again etc etc either a complete coincedence or it actually helps

1 Like

this is interesting because I have knee and wrist shit going on too.
What are you using?

so i’ve tried 3 products. the first one that worked (possibly) was Endoca’s 3% thing -

if it had any effect then it wasn’t immediate, definitely took awhile which is why i’m still not completely sold. like i say, could’ve been coincidence

the other 2 i tried were just some random CBD oils off of Amazon. both had good reviews but tasted rank and did absolutely nothing (which is why i stopped taking any of them for ages)

then i went back to the original Endoca one. would recommend. it’s not crazy expensive and i’d be really interested if someone else tried it for a few months

for other information i also do a lot of yoga/rehaby stuff for my body but that’s always been fairly consistent. its the dull background aches that the CBD seems to help with