Chocolate - 'Bunny Hop'

That’s a fair few. Maybe they’re done in homage??

I’ve shared this vid a few times recently, and I’m not sorry about that.

Anyway, skip to 12:12 for some seriously good old Trahan footage. Especially the line with the pop shuv back 5.0.

1 Like

That is quite a lot, which is a bit odd, and I did pick up on that front blunt.

But I always was under the impression ABD’s only matter to the same extent (the rule is still important) if it’s a published photo or an ender? Some stuff in the middle of your part doesn’t matter as much

Not heard that before but I can imagine the stakes are much higher if a magazine wants to run a photo. Think this stems from NY scene beef though.

But ABDs don’t carry as much weight anymore now everyone is putting tricks up on social media and videos come out all the time. Hard to keep track of who has done what.

It was deleted by the time I saw it but calling out ABDs in the time of Insta is a bit churlish if you ask me.
Who gives a fuck?

1 Like

I agree with you Ben, especially if you do it better.

You don’t say ABD every time someone does a FS Air on transition so who gives a shit if 2 people do something down the same stairs.

4 Likes

Nobody owns any spot, not even Steve Berra.

1 Like

Tall guy who had the banging last part in the recent Bronze vid.

Totally get ABDs aren’t as important as they once were, but this is young, hungry NYC skaters competing for coverage. Think a few of Carl’s tricks had been done in various Bronze videos previously.

1 Like