Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Up early, kids seem happy with Santa’s visit, now a belly full of food, so win, win… Remember if anyone is finding it hard at this time of year, we are all here if needed.

10 Likes

Big up.

1 Like

How do you go about renting a pub?

1 Like

What Judith said. I’m keen…

That’s fucking sick! I re-bought soundwave recently but but cool you got the box too.

Casablanca, Jurassic World, Devil Wears Prada, Rocky.

A balanced Christmas Days viewing!

3 Likes

Pitty my wife has to crash it with Mrs brown’s boys…

1 Like

Soundwave was my first Transformer too. Nice one!

Divorce.

Wtf. You could have a gun to my head and I’d welcome death over watching a microsecond of it.

2 Likes

Surely the father Ted Christmas special is on somewhere

1 Like

Ouch. Joey Barton is a stated fan which tells me everything I need to know without watching any of it.

I watched about 2 minutes accidentally when I couldn’t find the remote. It is so deeply shit.

I really enjoyed blankety blank.
Don’t look up was good but a tad long.

3 Likes

Also I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve deleted the types of people that would do this but I’ve noticed a real lack of ‘ooh check out what presents i got’ social media posts.
Used to be non-stop before.

1 Like

I got a decanter. That’s it.

Being with family is a flex this year.

2 Likes

Definitely. People probably feel less of a need to be all “LOOK! I am having a good/normal Christmas” when every pint’s still a bonus and half the world are locked in their rooms.

3 Likes

Literally everyone has said it’s good.

We agreed to start eating normally once all the christmas food is gone right?

It’s actually great. The last 5 minutes are mental though, you haven’t seen the actual content of the film.

Im eating smoked salmon on blinis with cream cheese and Im baking a fondue at 1.30 on a Tuesday. Ill die if this carries on

7 Likes