Covid

I think there’s data now to show what they had hoped/expected which is that the vaccines do reduce transmission significantly.

I think it reduces transmission, but doesn’t eliminate you getting it and passing it on like most people would assume. Different vaccines vary in this regard as well

Oh cool! Happy about that

1 Like

7 Likes

June 21st - National Burglary Day

1 Like

Because everyone is washing their hands, wearing masks and been in lockdown:

Anyone got any recommendations for decent masks? I’ve got a big ol’ head so the standard ones need constant adjusting and Ive got to get a decent comfortable one that I’ll have to wear for a fair few hours so don’t want to be too hot or fiddling with it.

Thanks in advance

Obv.

3 Likes

I meant other than masks I already have obvs

6 Likes

STOP SUGGESTING MASKS I ALREADY HAVE

4 Likes

4 Likes

Very interested in these reports that long covid sufferers are seeing their symptoms improve after vaccination. I would very much like to taste food properly again.

1 Like

Still gone? fuck, that’s mental!

Reports here of people with fake vaccine certificates attempting to leave the country (getting caught at the airport). Mad.

I’ve still got a cough. Tested positive on 16th December. I’m so fucking over coughing

Can’t see this Michael Fabricant getting booked anywhere again.

ABD in the insta thread.
(with added mancunian skateboarder denial)

Ah, shit! Grove. Of course.

BBC just ran the story, didn’t realise this Tweet from yesterday was up.

1 Like

Bellend brigade. I ask myself what is wrong with people at least a couple of times a day now.

1 Like