Covid

All those 2m signs they’ll have to replace or update too.

Isn’t it one meter but you have to use a mask or screen. That’s what I read some where

It’s 1 metre unless, you go to the barbers and let someone rub their hands all over your head.
Not sure how that works.

I wish i’d get some work out of it Cum in signs and Mogg signs have got all the contracts for the 1m replacements.

Just requires 1 sticker to slap over the figure ‘2’ and a blank one to cover the ‘s’ in ‘metres’.

https://twitter.com/JamieNelder3/status/1275560889014517761?s=20

3 Likes

Bret is a biologist and the last hour is his analysis of the virus , his investigation to how it originated and what its potential future is. Well worth a listen.

I think we’ll see the same sort of thing over here later this year.

Late July more like

3 Likes

3 days ago more like:

1 Like

Shall we just start all over again ?

I really thought mainland Europe had been doing pretty well with it in recent weeks but I’m wondering if the fear of devastating economic damage has just got them opening up without any proper plans, hope not…

1 Like

Glad to see people are using their common sense.

Wow.

Were they holding races?
If so, these guys should be called out for cheating.

1 Like

Jesus the amount of job losses is just getting scary.now.

Will people retrain now or what?

Retrain to do what?

There are lots of things, some of which cost money to train in of course but there must be some other careers to look at. I’m guessing pilots could go into the RAF but that’s hardly the bulk of these job losses.

Fruit picking. That’s what job will be left, once we’ve kicked out all the foreigners and destroyed our economy. Don’t need much training to do it, although it is required that you aren’t a lazy stuck-up cunt, which rules out a lot of the potential workforce straight away.

4 Likes