Covid

Sounds like he’s talking about the skate industry too. :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

My sister won’t have it. Somert about wanting to have another kid.
Seems a bit thick to me, there must be something out there saying that you’re better being vaccinated regarding pregnancies etc?

I believe everyone is being told it’s safe even if pregnant, breastfeeding etc.

2 Likes

Send her this… Harrowing to listen to last week and really stuck in my head especially the fertility issue and being pregnant.

2 Likes

We went through this last year during the pregnancy and this year with breastfeeding. Basically, there isn’t enough data yet to prove it either way properly so people are naturally cautious. Most the medical bodies are saying the risk of Covid is likely to outweigh the unknown risks of the vaccine. But it’s a tough one decide when the unborn baby is in the middle. In the end we went for it but wasn’t easy at all.

4 Likes

Same. We had multiple miscarriages too getting to the part where we had the unknown risks of the vaccine on top. Even more infuriating when family members “didn’t feel like getting the vaccine” and couldnt understand why we didnt want to risk seeing them

I’m sure you just didn’t even want to see them either haha.

2 Likes

A friend at work has got it, he’s had both jabs but went on a stag weekend in Manchester last weekend.
His wedding is on the 18th. They spent all last year worrying if they could go ahead with it and now they have it.

100 % but still…

1 Like

Fucking hell that’s a terrible story

And to think it could have been avoided if people weren’t anti vaxx Brian cants full filing their narcissistic and selfish ideologies.

1 Like

This bloke too:

Good on his family for wanting the story spread as widely as possible.

6 Likes

How bad is his condition? Always wonder the effects post jab

Loads about in Newcastle & Manchester

That they’ve stolen the name from Sophie & Hans Scholl’s ‘White Rose’ movement is particularly insulting.

3 Likes

What an absolute total and complete helmet

7 Likes

Pete king , tas , Goff…… a vert ramp disease?

Actually, no evidence Warwick was anti vaxx as his insta is full of mask wearing. Just had brexit in my head

7 Likes

Sam Beckett as well, unless he’s changed his opinion recently.

What strange coincidence.

Anyone know if lee Blackwell is the same?

1 Like

I know that correlation is not causation but there’s a definite pattern emerging. Knee pad manufacturers probably need to start attaching some sort of warning label: caution - using this product could severely impair your critical thinking skills.

1 Like

He’s immune because of the bat that bit him all those years ago

[/deathcredits]

6 Likes